Built 92 GMC Typoon trade for a Built GN or t-type

I have a 87 g/n t-top car with 52xxx miles comes with a car fax it has 6500 in new paint and weather striping and tons more asking 15 or b/o can send pics need your email thanx gregg

nice ty wish my car was back togather always wanted a ty but that being said your ty is sick and wish all the best hope you find what you are looking for sounds like you got the buick bug bad and that is a great thing;)

nice ty wish my car was back togather always wanted a ty but that being said your ty is sick and wish all the best hope you find what you are looking for sounds like you got the buick bug bad and that is a great thing;)

Thanks! It is a nice truck but like you said I have the Buick bug bad and I know so much more about them. I have been contemplating keeping it though. since nothing has really come up that is what I think would be a good trade for it.
Have all the long winter to go though so well see what happens.
Im more or less looking for something that is as Fast as the Ty and as nice as the Ty. Without having to dump a ton of money into it. I really didnt think that would be hard lol

Pm's replied to and sorry I have not been able to do much as of late wife is having complications with her Pregnancy and is not able to much of anything so If im not working Im taking care of her :(
Yup! My life sucks! lol J/K the little guy will be worth the headache im sure :biggrin:

Thanks! Trade me your GN or T for it :)
Its a nice truck but we know now that we need 5 seat belts :( it only has 4 :(
Buicks have 5 :) Yes were expecting twins! HOLLY CRAP! SHOCK! :eek:

Ok Im looking at all offers over $12,000 Make one lowball even if you like we need a new Family truck asap our other 96 S10 jimmy died today and its just not worth fixing as it has tomany miles on it. :(

Buy it for $12,500 Truck appraised for $16,000

Priced for out right sale for $12,500 thats what I just paid for the new family ride :) Just dont want a car payment at all. Anyone??
May still trade for the right T though.

Yup same story all around things are bad for everyone or thats what they are claiming I think its more people setting on the hands waiting for 2012 when the worlds supposed to end :rolleyes:

Thanks for the bump :D

If its an LT1 car sorry no thanks I have had 2 and I really dont like working on them or there happy Distributor crap :eek:

awe come on, its all part of the experience lol it only has 50k and thats already been replaced and shouldnt happen for another 40k lol. they are a pita!