Built 92 GMC Typoon trade for a Built GN or t-type

I thought about tossing my TTA out there as a trade offer a couple times. I had a couple of Sy's back in the day and loved them.

I thought about tossing my TTA out there as a trade offer a couple times. I had a couple of Sy's back in the day and loved them.

Its a great truck It just doesnt work for us at all with 2 baby seats and a 13 year old to take with us places its just a no go :(
Its fun and fast just not for me at this time Im afraid. I have a Race car so I have a toy well I also have a lifted 89 K5 blazer that every fits in but were looking for something that gets a bit better gas mileage now :)

how fast is your Ty? Anytimes, boost etc

It went 11.42 at 116 mph with a crapy 60 foot of 1.94 with a low boost (5psi) launch and 18psi 18* of timing so there is more in the truck The chip goes all the way up to 26* of timing and you set your boost. To go that high with the timing and to ad more boost you would need either C16 race fuel or Alky though

It went 11.42 at 116 mph with a crapy 60 foot of 1.94 with a low boost (5psi) launch and 18psi 18* of timing so there is more in the truck The chip goes all the way up to 26* of timing and you set your boost. To go that high with the timing and to ad more boost you would need either C16 race fuel or Alky though

What city are you in in MI? Lovely Ty!

What city are you in in MI? Lovely Ty!

We are in New Boston Mi but the Typhoon is now at Yono Auto Brokers in Farmington hills Mi
You can look them up on google or use one of the links I posted to find there info.
The truck is there for another 35 days for sale threw them I just dont have time with the new babys and a wife that cant do much since having them lifes just to busy right now.
Hope this helps you get it and thanks
Derek

All PM's answered again :)

Next If you have a trade now you will need to point that to the broker RON YONO yonobrokerage@yahoo.com who is selling the Ty for me. He does do a lot of trades and he maybe interested at this point we are only looking to sell it. But if you trade something to the broker we get paid :) So its a win win for everyone.
Thanks again
Derek

will call monday sent him my # & email address thank you. hopefully we will be getting this deal done. want to add youre truck to my collection of turbo cars.

This is coming back to me this weekend :) (weather permitting) if anyone is interested please shoot me a pm or post up we need the cash but the wife says if the right T or GN pops up and its not more than 3 hours from Metro Air port (Very close to us) Im cleared to do a trade :)