Built 92 GMC Typoon trade for a Built GN or t-type

both are very nice looking rides guys! i also have 2 blue t's and hope to have a typhoon in the future. good luck on the trade:cool:

I will vouch for Andy also. This is a very nice T that he has. Andy really does not short cut anything and puts quality into everything that he gets involved with.

Between his 2 T's, he has some nice cars. I am actually awaiting a full ride in his white version. I have heard nothing but how nasty of a street car it is. I am sure that everything he describes about his car is accurate.

Mike

Sorry, but i traded the buick for a 93 typhoon with 78,000 miles that looks new!!...couldnt pass this up....Not fast at all but damn it looks new!....heres some pics....have a good Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• typhoon 005.jpg
    typhoon 005.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 2,587
  • typhoon 004.jpg
    typhoon 004.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 2,493
Sorry, but i traded the buick for a 93 typhoon with 78,000 miles that looks new!!...couldnt pass this up....Not fast at all but damn it looks new!....heres some pics....have a good Thanksgiving!

Good luck with the TY Andy, I am sure I will see it soon.

Good luck with this thread starter to find a T, and getting back into the Buick community. Don't let the wife get you out of Buicks again !!! LOL, I know that it is impossible to control them, I am luck that mine allows me the freedom that I have.

Mike

hope u de-tuned that GN,,them SyTy owners are lost without AWD...and then you give him some real HP,,,another GN to the scrapper...:eek::eek:

Trust me its in good hands. This will be my 3rd regal... I dove my first "GN" to high school. In fact you can see a picture of the last regal I had on the Laptop screen or in the Street heat section of GM High Tech Performance. BTW this is what we grown ups call a T Type. Ever heard the saying "opinions are like a**holes"?

hope u de-tuned that GN,,them SyTy owners are lost without AWD...and then you give him some real HP,,,another GN to the scrapper...:eek::eek:

I have been 8.90's in other rear drive cars (My race car) and hold an NHRA and IHRA Pro mod license at this time no worries there :)

Nice Ty I like this one but its not a T or GN and My heart is with them not the Typhoon :eek:
Anyone else interested in a trade??

I did some research on your typhoon and saw all the pictures on syty website, the guy did a great job on the truck!!....i see you have only had it for a month or so, just wondering why you want to get rid of it so soon?....you said your putting alky on it?...thats good because I hate race gas!...too expensive....I guess it does have a lock-up converter....If the trade was going to happen, I was thinking to meet half way...I have a dually and a 22ft enclosed trailer....we could meet and test drive and then exchange...the buick will drive anywere with no issues....the front bumper is also a rare kennybell fiberglass bumper and the back is steel with shaved holes....the car was rust free, stock and straight when i got it....i have more questions for you, give me a call so we can talk about this.904-219-9569

more pics, car is dirty!

Ill call you tomorrow :) andy is it?? I just got cought up in work today to much time chasing photo thieves on a competitors web site hate people like that!

Thanks for being such a nice poster and spaming my post then :) this kind of sh*t shouldnt be allowed pm some one if you want to but in! Im pissed now! :mad:

Hey Thunder...

He did not spam your post. He has 2 posts total on the board right now. Both after Andy posted that he found another TY. He did not hijack your post. It appears that Andy found a TY close to him (not knowing yet, but will find out soon - I am sure as I know Andy), and informed the new owner of his T about the TB board, and he is now registered.

Now with this in mind, I don't think blowing up because you took a while to reply or that Andy was able to get into a TY that he was able to see in person without traveling hundreds of miles to possibly see something that he did not realize from pics shown is just cause. It looks like there are others probably interested in your TY, be positive and move on. I am sure that you will find yourself back in a TB soon. You have a very nice looking vehicle and maybe selling it on a TY board will be easier and then finding that TB that you are longing for.

Good luck.

Mike

Hey Thunder...

He did not spam your post. He has 2 posts total on the board right now. Both after Andy posted that he found another TY. He did not hijack your post. It appears that Andy found a TY close to him (not knowing yet, but will find out soon - I am sure as I know Andy), and informed the new owner of his T about the TB board, and he is now registered.

Now with this in mind, I don't think blowing up because you took a while to reply or that Andy was able to get into a TY that he was able to see in person without traveling hundreds of miles to possibly see something that he did not realize from pics shown is just cause. It looks like there are others probably interested in your TY, be positive and move on. I am sure that you will find yourself back in a TB soon. You have a very nice looking vehicle and maybe selling it on a TY board will be easier and then finding that TB that you are longing for.

Good luck.

Mike
Ya your right I didnt like how far he was anyway :biggrin:
Just really like his TB

I did not hijack your thread... I was contacted by a friend of Andy's asking if I would be intrested in trading my Typhoon for a Turbo T. I had never met Andy or seen the car. After we met and tested out both rides we decided to do the deal. I asked if there were any pics of his car online and he sent me the link to this thread, I had never been on turbobuick.com before. Don't get mad....get glad! Besides from reading above Andy posted his phone number days ago if you were intrested you could have made the call.

All PM's replied to :)

Still on the look out for a Nice car to trade for :)

Had the truck out a little bit ago and it ran like a champ like always! But its still not a GN or T-type :(

I would have traded you but never got a call and I am very impatient....I dont waste time when I find a good deal...but, both trucks are very nice and have there own goods and bads....I would be happy with either one! Good luck!

I would have traded you but never got a call and I am very impatient....I dont waste time when I find a good deal...but, both trucks are very nice and have there own goods and bads....I would be happy with either one! Good luck!

Ya its my fault I just have not had any time as of late We have had doctors appointments for my wife who is Prego 2 times or more a week because she is having complications :( Doctors take up a ton of time! SUCKS! Then getting all of my business stuff taken care of has to come before fun and stuff.
Unfortunately cars cant be on the top of my list like they used to be or Id have called the same second you posted your phone # :) I was online online long enough to reply to the post (Same as now) and back to work :mad:
Plus it was thanksgiving and we had family here so that ate up more of my time. Arnt family's fun!