Bumper Fillers / Side Molding - Concourse Judging Q's

LXXXVII

Couple of questions re: Concourse judging:
(low mile 1987 GN - all stock. Original Paint. Aftermarket dual exhaust recently replaced with Highway Stars form tested reproduction)
-will replacing / painting the bumper fillers impact points (mine are hazing but can be rubbed to shine)
-what about dealer installed/adds such as side moldings & pin-stripes

Thanks in advance for your help, opinions, etc.
Would really like to hear from someone who judges GNs

I never liked GN sidemouldings. Pinstripes do not belong on a GN. It takes away from the original "Sinister" look.

I like the Goodmark bumper fillers for stock look. I put them on both my cars this summer and they look exact to my stockers but better. I know that they have been judged on Concourse cars in the past and were perfect match to oem.

I learned my side moldings were factory installed and they will stay on the car.
Pinstripes will be removed providing there is not too much of a 'ghosting' effect. (fingers crossed)

I decided to purchase / install original fillers from RCG who has assured me they are in outstanding condition. The SpoolFool & Highway Stars fillers are both great products (IMO) but not best for my 9K GN.
Appreciate all the feedback. This is a great community of turbo Buick enthusiasts.