Buyer Beware 1987 Turbo T on Ebay

Here is his response when I asked about why he has it listed as a WE4.....lol

Dear sgt998,

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- dpleffler[/FONT]

ROTF!! Ask him what part of God Bless does Shut Up address? :biggrin:

I just asked this question:

All WE-4 cars were black with grey interior. Since you say it is a WE-4 and have been told it is not one, but continue to try and sell it as one, could I sue you for fraud if I buy it? Thanks and God bless honest sellers.

Let's see if I get a SHUT UP !!!!!!

I just asked this question:

All WE-4 cars were black with grey interior. Since you say it is a WE-4 and have been told it is not one, but continue to try and sell it as one, could I sue you for fraud if I buy it? Thanks and God bless honest sellers.

Let's see if I get a SHUT UP !!!!!!

I am waiting for mine:biggrin: I say we flood his cell with spam messages:eek:

I will never own a tan gut vechicle again. The Chestnut T Sean had at Hubers MAGNA bbq last year was beautiful with the tan interior but it has to be a b@tch to keep clean

LOL--- i owned T with a maroon interior, and between my 2 kids ,wife and my Lab,which were all blonde, i was always picking up blonde hair out of my interior.It was one reason i sold that car!:eek:

Well, I got my reply.......

He wrote:
"It is at a whopping $7200, you people are idiots, you are a big idiot, please leave me alone, it is a car, you are a freak, do you pray to these cars, "

My reply was:
"We pray that sellers do not prey upon some unsuspecting buyer that has hoped and prayed to own a rare classic car with which they can prey upon unsuspecting Mustangs.

Yes, we pray that people like you do not prey upon someone that is uninformed.

Thank you and God bless !!"

somehow this is like theropy for me .to help releive the anger caused by all the prople who F-ed me on ebay which Ive had a lot of recently:confused:

I just sent a nice messege too. And of course a kind "God Bless" and "thanks for his integrity"! What a f*ckin turd.:mad:

Here's my messege:

Hi, just wanted to let you know that your buddy may get you into some troube if he doesnt give you the proper informatin about the car you are so kindly posting fr sale for him. This car DOES NOT have 38K miles on it. You need to check with Carfax, AutoCheck, or the DMV before you list an ad like this. The car has also been reported to the NHTSA as a fraudulant odometer car by the Turbo Buick community. Just a fare warning, please post proper info on this car. God Bless.

Here are his messeges in responce:

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, FAN IS SHORT FOR FANATIC AND YOU BUICK FANS ARE TOTALLY FANATICAL OR MENTALLY ILL. THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE A MILLION MILE ODOMETER AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICTURES OF THE ODOMETER, HOW COULD IT BE A FRAUDULANT ODOMETER, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU BUICK FAN'S WIVES, HOW SAD IS IT WHEN YOUR HAVE SEX AND FANTAZIZING YOUR WITH YOUR BUICK. YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then another responce:

AND BY THE WAY STUPID, I DID ADD IT TO THE DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then my responce back to him:

The miles on the car are not actual. You can be sure they are not actual. Dont post that you are not sure sure if the miles are 35K or not. They are not 35K and are more than likely 235K due to the mileage back in 97. The car is not a WE4 either.
GOD BLESS

This dude really cracks me up! :D

More response from this guy:

That is fine, the car is not going to set the world on fire anyway. these ugly cars are here for people that can't afford a real muscle car.

My response back:

Haha! Funny guy! well just a fare warning for you. False advertisement is a crime. It's been brought to attention to an entire board. If you can live with that, shows your integrity. GOD BLESS

I sold a we4 body to a guy about two years ago and the body was junk and I told him it was. rear mounts to the body were gone not rotted they were gone.I cant find any paperwork from the car.I never put it in my name so there was no bill of sale. I thought it was someone on this site or someone that knew someone on this site.It was bought for the t-top roof I hope that the tags didnt end up on another car:eek: I gave them the trunk lid with the rpo sticker still on it

The seller of this car sure is lacking integrity and credibility. It's a nice car, if he were a true believer in God he would do what's right. Sell it as a 1987 Turbo T with 235k miles and a new nice looking maroon paint job.

I'm going to keep pushing this with authorities tomorrow. Too bad eBay didn't proactively take any action on this.

Sent him a question to stir the pot. He's a douche bag.:biggrin:

My email exchange with him over the past 24 hours

My Email said:
Danny,

I'm interested in the 1987 Buick Regal you have for sale. Can you help me understand how rare this car is?

I see mention wheels pictured are optional. Do you have any pictures of the OEM wheels? What tire model and size is installed on the OEM wheels, any pictures of the tread depth? Do you have any pictures of the flowmaster exhaust? Do you know if the mufflers are two or three chamber flowmasters? Do you have the service record documentation for any service that's been performed up to it's 35k miles showing? Have any of the long term fluids (transmission, power steering, radiator) been flushed and replaced? If so when was the last service on these items? Have the brake pads/shoes ever been replaced? Any wheel bearing service ever? Any known issues with the oil seals in the turbo? I've heard overtime these can go bad. Can you post a picture of the options sticker on the trunk lid?

The interior seems a little rough for such a low mileage car. Any knowledge or detail of how the interior didn't age well for such low use?

Is $22,500 your absolute bottom end buy it now price? I can see $15k in this car but $22,500 would likely be find on a car with a slightly better interior. Let me know your thoughts, maybe we can make a deal.

Looking forward to details on this car. God bless you.

Danny's Response said:
I have adde the pictures of the OEM wheels and tires, Series 40 Flowmasters, I am not sure how many chamber, I do not have any of the service records, my buddy did not get them when he purchased the car, No issues at all with the car. I am not sure why the interior is a little rough, the car may not be actual miles. The car right now is at $7250 and this auction is "NO RESERVE", it will sell to the highest bidder. You are welcome to call me 1 812 830 8441. Thanks and god bless, Danny!!

My reply back to Danny....
My Reply said:
Thanks Danny, I did call left a voice mail. left my call back number but never heard back from you. In an attempt to understand some service history from this car, I pulled a car fax on this car and it states the following:

03/11/1988 12,000 Indiana Motor Vehicle Dept. Indianapolis, IN
10/14/1988 25,000 Indiana Motor Vehicle Dept. Indianapolis, IN
09/09/1992 49,761 Indiana Motor Vehicle Dept. Indianapolis, IN
04/06/1996 98,521 Indiana Motor Vehicle Dept. Indianapolis, IN
05/19/1997 XX,XXX Indiana Motor Vehicle Dept. Indianapolis, IN
06/17/1997 116,730 Indiana Motor Vehicle Dept. Indianapolis, IN
08/25/1998 28,769 Indiana Motor Vehicle Dept. Indianapolis, IN

EXCEEDS MECHANICAL LIMITS TITLE ISSUED

CARFAX AdvisorTM
An EML title is issued when the owner discloses an odometer rollover to a DMV. Rollovers occur on vehicles with 5-digit odometers that go from 99,999 to 00,000 every 100,000 miles.

Mileage reported after this reading is potentially unreliable.

You as the selling agent have to provide an accurate mileage odometer reading. Representing a 35k mile vehicle without knowing the actual mileage of the car isn't a representation of the sale in good faith, integrity, or credibility. From all indications this car likely has 235k miles which is a gross misrepresentation of the 35k mileage stated in the ad. I'm sure you can understand the issue this bodes for bidders, the value of a 35k mile car and the value of a 235k mile car will and should be drastically different. I have no issue with the car, it's very pretty and has many of the items I want in a 86/87 Turbo Regal, but want to be assured that what you're representing, and what I'm understanding your representing as fact are in fact the exact same, with no gray area, misunderstandings, or items that are falsely represented.

Surely as a man of faith, will you do what's necessary to identify and publish the actual mileage of the vehicle for bidders? Your answer will certainly determine my bid on the vehicle.

Thanks for your consideration and understanding.