Bweaver Gbody

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know how great Brian at Gbody is. Called to ask a question about a car I bought and got talking and he has really helped me out on getting the stuff straightend out on this and another car. He has been so helpful and knowledgeable. If you want to buy parts and get advice, real advice, from someone that does not want sale you 2K worth of crap you dont need give him a call. Bottom line he is a GREAT Vendor and good to deal with. THANKS BRIAN!!!:D

One of these days I'll get your Credit card so I can charge you for those shipped parts ;)
I'll have the info on the tubular control arms Monday.Just getting that account set up.
Let me know what you think of the Token fiberglass bumpers.
Thank You Shane, nice to see the we-4 going back the way it was meant to be done.

I agree, Brian (Bweavy) is one of those people that makes you happy that you own a TR. He has been more helpfull than anybody I have talked to. thanks again Brian.
Jeff

BWeavy

Other than Bill Anderson, I've known Brian longer than anyone here and he's still running around like a chicken ....er, I uh, I mean a turkey with his head cut off (couldn't resist Bri) trying to help everyone and anyone with their needs...if he don't have it, you don't need it....................just can't understand why everything smells like turkey s--t lately.....Glenn