Bye, Bye single shot! I can hear again!

Steve you would have been in heaven at the Cruise night tonight.

Tons of 32 Fords and all manner of makes of hot rods.

Stude. Torpedo too. :)

Talked to several people that said they haven't washed their cars in over 15 years. :eek:

I think they drive them to and from shows and just shrink wrap them in an environmental chamber.

I'd really like to have a show car. Then again I'd really like to have a garage too. :)

I went to a Chevy club meeting the other day...mostly 55-57s but a few older and newer...nice bubble top '61 Impala there.

If I was any good at body work, I would open a resto shop.

I like the sound of my SS!! Subtle is just not my goal right now, maybe later:D

Is the single shot the same loudness as my dual 3"? Mines is not that loud.

Speaking about a cut-out for the exhaust...

There's no since in spending $500 on any exhaust system when the factory system is all you need IF you have an exhaust cut-out in front of the converter.:) This is true even if you run 10's.

I had a automatic dump cap on my car for years. It opened when you were at full throttle. It wasn't electrical but instead it used the backpressure in the exhaust to open. When you let off the throttle it closed and became quiet again. Many times at the track people thought I was going through the complete exhaust system.

Just a note: The ATR 3" single shot has about 2.5 to 3lb of back pressure on my Malibu. That was when it only had one muffler. Too much I think.