You can type here any text you want

Bye Bye to My baby!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
I am sad to announce that i have just sold my Gen 7 plus complete PlugNplay adapter harness complete with A/C control and Lock up control. I thought i would post a pic just so i remember what it looked like. :(

http://www3.sympatico.ca/norbz/gen7done.JPG

Congrats to the new owner!

norbs said:
Gen 7, i had a extra......

Cool, thanks for all your help with Ben's Gen 6.
He was very happy with your service and you made us
buick guys look good to the bluw oval crowd.

Thats ok , i charged him double since it was a ford related item. I did spend alot of time going through everything though. Hope his car runs strong!

Norb Is An Awesome Guy

norbs said:
I am sad to announce that i have just sold my Gen 7 plus complete PlugNplay adapter harness complete with A/C control and Lock up control. I thought i would post a pic just so i remember what it looked like. :(

http://www3.sympatico.ca/norbz/gen7done.JPG

Congrats to the new owner!

I bought Norbs' extra DFI Gen7+ system. He took the time to work with me on customizing the interface harness to my specification and tested everything on his car BEFORE shipping it off to me. All the different harnesses/wires are in detail where they go and he answered all my questions. Norbs does know his stuff. I can't wait to get this on the car !!!!

Thanks again Norb for the service ... Jim :D

Thanks for the good words! I was driving it around the block and the a/c cut off worked great, but the TCC configuration is tricky and definitely needs some work, but its all wired correct. I would say a good 20-30 hours went into building the harness and sourcing parts

norbs
where did you get that plug and play harness?? with ac c/off and tcc. i got a new wiring harness and would like to keep the oem harness.

I made it :) took many hours, than i wanted to spend on it! PM me and we can talk more thanks

Back