You can type here any text you want

Cal and Holly Hartline

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

L8TRH8R

I'd like to thank Cal and Holly Hartline for making special provisions to add an extra leg to his trip to come and tune with me. Being in a state like Montana it's hard to get people who have knowledge of any after market tuning, especially XFI, so his help was pivital. Not only did he add and extra 12 hours to his trip, he missed his 19th anniversary. Cal and Holly thank you for your selflessness in the car world, and more importantly, sacrificing your personal time for the pleasure of others. Happy Anniversary and thank you. These are class A people to deal with for any high performance purchases.

Thanks Jason. I enjoyed the stay. It is beautiful up there. I would love to come back again and hit the slopes :biggrin:

hello: It seems everytime people inquire about spal dual fans they mention Hartline as a place to buy them. I did call a while back but if someone could save me a call and tell me are there fans they sell mounted in a shroud and if it's a plug and play?
thanks people
IBBY

Back