Calling out Cali guys in LA area.

wiked87gn

Banned
Tonight and tomorrow night i will have my buddies 1985 Ferrarri TR,anybody wants to do a little racing from a stand still and then a 60mph roll, please let me know, that way you can post a ferrarri kill. ;).

send me an email.

:D Only CHICKENS there in California. :D

Bring it on here to OHIO, we'll give you a run for your $$$$$ ;)

Tarey D.

He heheheh i like your reply, i think your damn right.....bok bok bok bok.. :eek: , just wanted to have a little fun and see what this thing can do, against a good adversary.

I could make it around 9-10 am. It would have to be up on the 210 from Pasadena to the 5 towards Palmdale.

Did you say Magnum PI?

Kevin,

I'll race him with my Roadmaster wagon. Should be a pretty even race since 1985 vintage Ferrari's are 14 second cars. If he end's up looking good I have a few more tricks up my sleeve. ;) Hell, you should put a serious smack down on him and he'd have that thing in the Auto Trader by next week.

Neal

Originally posted by wiked87gn
Tonight and tomorrow night i will have my buddies 1985 Ferrarri TR,anybody wants to do a little racing from a stand still and then a 60mph roll, please let me know, that way you can post a ferrarri kill. ;).

send me an email.

Boy, you really know how to make friends, I can see why you have a hard time out there. Maybe the answer to your problem is in the mirror. Look at it and you will see why the guys out there dont like you.

hyper where did you get ur info from, i said i would race anybody for fun and nothing more, is not about anybody liking me or disliking me, GOD, where did that come from, that was totally uncalled for, worst case scenario i lose and lose pretty bad but end up making a TR friend for life, i dont know what you were thinking when you replied to this post. get your head straight man.

gn

Sorry I may have you confused with someelse that was complianing about the cali guys not liking them a couple of days ago. If it is not you then I am sorry I "overboosted" on this one.