You can type here any text you want

cam sensor leak ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Loswages05

Has any one had one leak oil ? Cuz I got a lill river of oil on my timeing cover diver side thinking it was lower intake change thst and I see the leak is back stuck my finger under cam sen and felt oil there to

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
There's really no pressure in there to speak of. That area is the perfect place for oil to puddle if you have a turbo drain leak or an intake manifold leak.

Ok well I just did the lower thinking it was that and no lol and on the drain tube it's dry I guess it could be running to that side. I'm going to clean it and just watch it run and see if I can't catch it

Any chance that's a chinese timing cover and that stupid little threaded plug fell into your engine?

Some one asked me that but ask if it come losse so I'm going to look when I get home but I did a few oil changes and always look at it to I'm sure it's something I'm over looking it's been something every week and I just got the car like a month ago so have not got to really In joy it lol
Any chance that's a chinese timing cover and that stupid little threaded plug fell into your engine?

Check that big brass fitting that screws into the front of the block that the oil drain tube screws into.

Well as long as there's not a crack somewhere pull it out and put a new O ring on it. Easy fix.

Back