You can type here any text you want

Cams???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HIGH_ON_BOOST

i have an 87' GN thats a daily driver. its got ported heads, forged JE pistons, stage three 60-1 turbo @20psi. with alky, 50lb. injectors, and a front mount intercooler. What kind of cam should i run? lobe? duration? i have no idea what kind of cam to get for my GN, please help!

sorry I don't know what a stage three turbo is but my setup is close to yours with the exception of I run a gt6131 turbo. Mike Licht at Full Throttle suggested I run the Comp cams 206/210 hyd roller. I haven't completed the install yet. My 2 cents. good luck

is there any thing i need to get to match up with the 206/210 hyd. roller, or can i just throw it in my car as is?

i enjoy my 206/206 hyd. roller cam from weber racing...pulls great with my ported heads and 6152e turbo! oh and i get 17"hg of vacuum at idle too! daily driver here!

im running a 212/212 and have 21hg of vacuum at idle

I'm running the Comp 212/212 roller cam. Seems to work well. Nice and driveable on the street. Check my sig:smile:

LOL its just a Flat Tappet :) motor only has 800 miles on it to :)

Back