Can anyone post their exhaust sound clips?

Adrian87

I've had a Hooker Aerochamber dual 2.5 cat back on the car as long as I've owned it..thinking about swapping the miufflers out for a different sound. I know I don't care for the drone (Aerochambers have none) but want a deeper tone if possible. I know there's no way to make these cars sound like a V8 but I've heard some TR's in the past that sounded pretty tough.

Any tips are appreciated. New build is almost done!

3 inch downpipe, 3inch straight pipe over axle and out the back. No cat,no muffler, that along with my te45-A and this thing is loud as hell and screems going down the road. Wife hates it, neighbors hate it, sounds better than any V 8 ive ever had, not for everyone though. Oh yea cheap also. 100.00 bucks for pipe and install. Who needs mufflers, as far as im concerned they are useless, just a bunch crap under car to work around.

Video clip in my signature. If you think that an Aerochaber has no drone , you are in for a big surprise with what is on my car. I removed the Hooker system to install the Pypes 2.5" with Dynomax VT mufflers....nice to be able to have a conversation in the car now. Electric cutout installed for when I want loud and to race

Bryan