Can anyone use 4 NEW GN wheels

sonseeker

Brand new never on car or tire been mounted on them. Also 4 new center caps,these are not repop's!!

Ya right,don't break into your piggy bank,that would make a good down payment

Your way out of line bud. Specially for todays market. No one here is going to give you even half your asking price. We know what stuff is worth.

Take your wheels and have a nice day. :biggrin:

Brian, would you sell one of your sets to TurbBuRick one of your sets for 1k? I doubt it when refurbusihed used ones go for that much! Mr Moderator and all knowing one,you do realize they are still making these factory originals that are dated from 1987,don't you? So if you are restoring one to factory original you can go to any parts store and pick a set of these up,cause they make them right outside of Chicago. Glad to see this moderator is a proud member of the all knowing price police also! Know wonder this site has gone to the dumps!

Brian, would you sell one of your sets to TurbBuRick one of your sets for 1k? I doubt it when refurbusihed used ones go for that much! Mr Moderator and all knowing one,you do realize they are still making these factory originals that are dated from 1987,don't you? So if you are restoring one to factory original you can go to any parts store and pick a set of these up,cause they make them right outside of Chicago. Glad to see this moderator is a proud member of the all knowing price police also! Know wonder this site has gone to the dumps!

Wow, sounds like he put some salt in a wound.
I read it like you were looking for an offer, and he gave one.

Read the word reasonable? Shouldn't a " moderarator" be held to at least a little higher standard?

offer

Dude you are out of line- reasonable is one of those great words that means something different to everyone. the correct response to an offer of a Thousand dollars for your golden wheels is "not right now but let me think about it". or "thanks,no thank you." your response is what is really wrong with this board. Ok blast away!

$1800 would be a reasonable offer imo. That's $450 a wheel. Not that I need them but where the hell are u gonna find OEM "New" GN wheels these days? Nowhere, that's where.

You don't have to apologies.

Something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay. $100 would have been a insult. I said a G note. I think that $250 a wheel a legit offer..

Im brand new to this site... I was just wondering when anybody has anything to sell is there always a process of replys that mean nothing until a true bid comes through ??

Im brand new to this site... I was just wondering when anybody has anything to sell is there always a process of replys that mean nothing until a true bid comes through ??
Pretty much. And no, ur not new to the site.:rolleyes:

ttt one more time,like it was said where ya gonna find brand new wheels with brand new center caps.Look and see what refubished one's sell for from vendors on this site.Also have one of only a few tachs with power logo that for produced for Buick motorsports racing.

ttt one more time,like it was said where ya gonna find brand new wheels with brand new center caps.Look and see what refubished one's sell for from vendors on this site.Also have one of only a few tachs with power logo that for produced for Buick motorsports racing.

I just saw this post from a little while back. I actually sold the 4 rims to a customer in FL. for $1200. I thought that $300 each was reasonable considering what I paid for them as well. Not a lot of people do that any more. Reflect back to what they have in them. I base most of my sales of parts & vehicles for what we paid for the vehicle.
I have 4 BMS tachs myself new. E-mail what you are looking for price wise on the tach.
BTW I know people that have sold nos rims that were blems for for over $2300. Don't know how they sleep at night.
Realisticly in this market & the economy the wheels should pull $1300 to $1800. In a good Market correct date coded wheels should pull $1600 to $2400.
This is just my opinion & nothing else.