Can I rule out a bad cam sensor?

Have you inspected the cam sensor for signs of wear? Remove the cap. Grab the wheel and turn left and right. Also pull up and down. Any excessive play can cause issues.
I have not. Question if I unplugged it while it was running (batch fire mode) it shouldn't still have a problem should it if it was can sensor? I don't know for sure?

If it was a cam sensor issue and you unplugged it, the problem should go away. If it’s still there then it’s not a cam sensor issue.

Another thing you can try is unplug the o2 sensor and see if the issue goes away.

If it was a cam sensor issue and you unplugged it, the problem should go away. If it’s still there then it’s not a cam sensor issue.

Another thing you can try is unplug the o2 sensor and see if the issue goes away.
Okay I will try that it has a new dense o2 in it though

Just so you can rule it out you might want to put a gauge you can tape to your windshield to confirm 1:1 rise. FWIW, which is not much :), the few times I had cutting out issues going into boost, they ended up being ignition related in my case. Either the coil or module. A known good backup coil and module will make quick work of troubleshooting. Can you borrow one from someone near you?
I am not sure I understand. Should the fuel pressure rise? Not sure why it would rise. But I am a noob on these cars. please tell me what you mean by 1:1.. I have a new 340 fuel pump and hot wire kit I put on the car just a few weeks back.

Is your tang gone in the reluctor wheel in the cam sensor? I just went through similar issues and that’s what it turned out to be . I had it bolted down so tight I thought it was perfectly fine .

Yes it should rise 1lb of fuel to 1 lb of boost . If it doesn’t your motor will be going lean and you will be doing headgaskets or discovering melted pistons if u continue to smash on it with super lean conditions

I am not sure I understand. Should the fuel pressure rise? Not sure why it would rise. But I am a noob on these cars. please tell me what you mean by 1:1.. I have a new 340 fuel pump and hot wire kit I put on the car just a few weeks back.
Yes, fuel pressure should rise with boost in a 1:1 ratio. If it does not you have a fueling issue.

You previously stated your fuel pressure is 42lbs. If this is the number you got with the vacuum line disconnected on your fuel pressure regulator, then 42lbs is considered your "base fuel pressure." From 42lbs your fuel pressure should increase 1lb for every lb of boost. For example: at 10lbs of boost your fuel pressure should read 52lbs (42 + 10 = 52). Assuming you don't have a datalogger, another way to monitor fuel pressure as you're driving is to connect a fuel pressure gauge with a long enough hose to go from your fuel rail to your windshield so you or a passenger can monitor it as you get into boost.

If the fuel pressure didn’t need to change there would be no need to have a vacuum hose going to it. You adjust at idle with the vacuum hose off. This basically adjusts the spring pressure on the diaphragm. Attach the vacuum hose and the pressure goes down because it’s sucking up against the diaphragm.

Get on the boost and now the hose is forcing air against the diaphragm, helping the spring and pressure goes up.

All the “vacuum” lines become “pressure lines” under boost. Some things feed to read boost and vacuum, Fuel pressure regulator and MAP sensor. Most only need vacuum so they have check valves to prevent boost pressure entering.

What plugs and what are they gapped to?

If the fuel pressure didn’t need to change there would be no need to have a vacuum hose going to it. You adjust at idle with the vacuum hose off. This basically adjusts the spring pressure on the diaphragm. Attach the vacuum hose and the pressure goes down because it’s sucking up against the diaphragm.

Get on the boost and now the hose is forcing air against the diaphragm, helping the spring and pressure goes up.

All the “vacuum” lines become “pressure lines” under boost. Some things feed to read boost and vacuum, Fuel pressure regulator and MAP sensor. Most only need vacuum so they have check valves to prevent boost pressure entering.

What plugs and what are they gapped to?
UR5 NGK .32 Thanks for the help!

Yes, fuel pressure should rise with boost in a 1:1 ratio. If it does not you have a fueling issue.

You previously stated your fuel pressure is 42lbs. If this is the number you got with the vacuum line disconnected on your fuel pressure regulator, then 42lbs is considered your "base fuel pressure." From 42lbs your fuel pressure should increase 1lb for every lb of boost. For example: at 10lbs of boost your fuel pressure should read 52lbs (42 + 10 = 52). Assuming you don't have a datalogger, another way to monitor fuel pressure as you're driving is to connect a fuel pressure gauge with a long enough hose to go from your fuel rail to your windshield so you or a passenger can monitor it as you get into boost.
Thank you for the help!