You can type here any text you want

Can quarter be rolled with GNX flares?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

G NASTY

I haven't installed mine yet but was thinking about getting quarters rolled before paint. Now I'm thinking I won't have any mounting loc. Anyone have a way?

I haven't installed mine yet but was thinking about getting quarters rolled before paint. Now I'm thinking I won't have any mounting loc. Anyone have a way?
You will be rollling your mounting point away thats for sure! I am working on a car right now that has fender flares and we just added springs and dropped it down so we will be addressing this issue in the very near future. Possibly make a mark on the flares/fender lip where a section of the tires WON'T rub and cut that section out or Roll it and then just re-drill some more holes and add screws on each side of that section notched out for tire clearance? Then notch the flares and sand them smooth and you should clear without rubbing and those extra screws will still hold the flare on secure.

At least that is my first thought that I came up with so far! LOL

SW.

i still don't get why those GNX flares are such a big deal- you gain nothing by installing them other than making it look like your tire is 2" farther in than it needs to be.

Cut the lip & move the screws outward like Scott said. I have pretty good clearance on mine.

Back