Can someone draw me a Trans Am and GN next to each other?

What year TA ?? I might be able to hook you up with a real pic of them together Daniel

need boost said:
What year TA ?? I might be able to hook you up with a real pic of them together Daniel
I can certainly do that :D Unless you want a 1st gen...hehe see sig

Rob your as bad as me hahahaha. I can hook him up with a first gen firebird as I own a 68 400 firebird and also a 79 red ta. I am planning on getting with a friend of mine to get some pics of my buick with his 79 black TA. It doesn't get any better than his!!! Black with red interior, 400 4 speed car with just over 4000 original miles on it. Its as perfect as any you will ever see. Looks like you have him covered for sure on any of the others except for a first gen :biggrin: I am a car junkie to, 68 400 firebird, 79 ta, 87 monte SS, and of course the bad boy 86 t-type buick with all roller motor, aluminum heads, 63 turbo, etc later Daniel Ray

yeah, black w/red interior is a beautiful combination. Almost bought a white w/red int 79 TA before I found the silver anniv edition, its a 400 w/ 4-speed with 25k original miles. If I had more room and time, I'd love to get a 69 TA, I know where I could have gotten a RA 69 TA, one of 55, but was in complete dis-assembly for a frame off resto...don't have that kind of time.

So progress1, looks like between the 2 of us, we can hook you up with any type of real pic of a TA of any type and a GN/TR :D

I can probably do it - how big do you need it to be? What kind of perspective?