Canadian eh

Inform the vendor in writing to either refund the money with compound interest at std CC interest rate, or deliver the parts within 5 business days. If not, file a CC fraud claim with the authorities. Good luck.
do this tomorrow

Still nothing no phone calls no email still nothing even thou I spend 4 k with these people. let's not forget I am in Canada that is 4 k american.

What pisses me off is not one f phone call no emails and when I call they make you fell you're bothering them....

If you want help , WE need to know who the vendor is !!!

Seems like your not the first or last person to have an issue with them, if they would simply state "backordered" or "out of stock" when your trying to buy parts, would save some aggravation.

All I would want is a f phone call or email just keep me posted instead they give me a silent treatment but I find it funny how they charged my visa full pop,

All I would want is a f phone call or email just keep me posted instead they give me a silent treatment but I find it funny how they charged my visa full pop,
It's called "robbing Peter to pay Paul." Who'd have thunk the day would come in the land of Buick, where we'd have a Ponzi scheme with Turbo Regal parts. In my eyes, they're no better than Madoff or the rest of them schemers.

They did the same thing to me, charged my card, backordered the fuel pump, shipped the rest of my order. 3 weeks went by, no communication, I finally called, and they told me "tomorrow" thankfully, its not that far of a drive, I told them I'd pick it up, drove down there at the end of the day, low and behold, no pump, held up in customs, told "tomorrow" said I'll pick it up, being a holiday weekend, they called and said it was in, I was already on my way there. They did get me what I ordered, but was a bit disappointed in how everything went down.

The one that starts with G took me for almost $1100 back in 2007. About a year later, a 3rd party stepped in and effectively made me whole with replacements for the stolen original parts. I did follow that saga with the B vendor. It's pretty crappy to read about this latest saga.

Guys thanks for your advice they are supposed to be putting some of the money back to my visa.for all the parts I haven't received .