Canadian eh

turbogus

I don't want to complain but I feel like I have to say something. I ordered 4 k worth of parts from a vendor here and still haven't got all my parts this was Aug 23 to make matters worse I ordered a on centre intake and they sent me a off centre also every time I call I fell like I am bothering them.

So have they said when this will be resolved? Certainly need more details but we'll wait til youre ready. Have you tried to cancel the order and get a refund?

They all ways have a excuse like my ta headers are back ordered and champion is so busy not once have I received a phone call or email

Just a heads up guys I still have the off centre intake if anyone is interested I am in toronto Canada.also still waiting for the on centre from my vendor....

btw I was born in Hamilton Ontario
grew up in lawton Oklahoma military base
so go figure

Turbogus, I sent you a message. Can you reply when you get a chance. I am about to pull the trigger on a load of parts and I need some info.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Did you call TA and ask what the wait time is for their headers...vs what the vendor selling them tells you?

Just a heads up guys I still have the off centre intake if anyone is interested I am in toronto Canada.also still waiting for the on centre from my vendor....
Can you still cancel your order and get your money back ?? If so , cancel it , call Dave Husek in NYC . He is a TA dealer and has no problem getting heads from Tom @ Champion . You could make the drive there or make arrangements with myself ( i'm in Rochester ) or wb's87 ( Bill Brooks in Buffalo ) to pick up parts there . PM me if interested .

Inform the vendor in writing to either refund the money with compound interest at std CC interest rate, or deliver the parts within 5 business days. If not, file a CC fraud claim with the authorities. Good luck.

Thanks guys for the advice I sold the wrong intake will look for the proper one from another vendor and suppostly the t a headers are on the way.

Still nothing no phone calls no email still nothing even thou I spend 4 k with these people. let's not forget I am in Canada that is 4 k american.