You can type here any text you want

Can't get a street race!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by TType84
thursday nights we meet up in the sams / frys parking lot at around 10:00-10:30.. then we caravan out.

To where? Track? Street? Where??:cool:

Silver Monte?

I'm with you man! In the past 3 days alone, I had a 93 Cobra and a 69 Road Runner pass up on clear opportunities. Both were very healthy sounding cars too. The mustang even played the growl and grunt routine next to me, then turned off. WTF? Are they scared of my quiet car or do they think they should not waste the time on my quiet car?

The only fun I had was with a 240SX that REALLY wanted it, so after endless begging I gave it to him, but you know that routine, yada, yada, yada.

Potential race for you Texas guys...

Hey fast86gn (and other Texas racers), I don't know where you live in relation to Houston, but a friend of mine in the Coast Guard got stationed there that I helped build his car. It's a white '93 Mustang GT with LX taillights. I know when he was here he loved to race at the track or on the street for money or for pride. His car sounds pretty much stock (or at least it did when he left here) but it dynoed at 604 horsepower at the rear wheels and ran a 10.4 @ 138. I know he's done a lot to it since then in an effort to get 1000+ at the wheels. His name is Rodney and he's 6'4" so he should be easy to find at the track. He's a really good guy and fun to race with so look him up. I haven't talked to him in a couple of years now so ya'll let me know if you get to race him.

stroked 347 and turbo jimmy!from what i've heard newark isn't that great of an enviornment to run.when i had my t/a i would run in J.C. (burma rd./caven point)there are less badges to bother you the only problem is it's one way,in one way out.when your caught,your caught

Re: Potential race for you Texas guys...

Originally posted by smokinstorm
Hey fast86gn (and other Texas racers), I don't know where you live in relation to Houston, but a friend of mine in the Coast Guard got stationed there that I helped build his car. It's a white '93 Mustang GT with LX taillights. I know when he was here he loved to race at the track or on the street for money or for pride. His car sounds pretty much stock (or at least it did when he left here) but it dynoed at 604 horsepower at the rear wheels and ran a 10.4 @ 138. I know he's done a lot to it since then in an effort to get 1000+ at the wheels. His name is Rodney and he's 6'4" so he should be easy to find at the track. He's a really good guy and fun to race with so look him up. I haven't talked to him in a couple of years now so ya'll let me know if you get to race him.

This sounds like the same car I saw at Noble back in Nov..
The car looked bone stock and ran very low 10's!
Awesome!!

:eek:

Back