Can't Identify 200-4r tag

Warrant

Im very confused on de-coding my 200-4r. The shop I bought it from told me it was a out of a G-body, 1986, and a 5.0L. But accoding to this sit THM 200-4R Information and other sites, the code doesnt fit with, its both a 86 up and a85 under. The tag looks like this

C T F

059 901CTF0297

I guess this is a differnt type of code. Anyone Ideas?

The CTF comes from a 305 Chevy vehicle. Caprice I believe.
I have used a this in a budget build, and they work OK.

The CTF comes from a 305 Chevy vehicle. Caprice I believe.
I have used a this in a budget build, and they work OK.

I was hoping this would be a good one to build. If it really is a V8 car and 1990. Isnt that good? I paid $100 for it. Hopefully nothing is muffed up in it. I am going to totaly rebuild it. New frictions, steels, washers, bushings, hardened stator and sun shell, Transgo 2 kit, 10 van pump, Transgo Hi rev kit, new billet servo, and I am planning on billet forward drum. 3200 Lockup conveter. 500+HP 11 second runs. Will I be ok?

shift timing is excellent with that code.install gn secondary weight spring and drill 2 1/8 " holes in secondary weight and itll shift wot @5200 rpms .use book,recal kit and rebuild parts found here www.CKPerformance.com

:cool:
shift timing is excellent with that code.install gn secondary weight spring and drill 2 1/8 " holes in secondary weight and itll shift wot @5200 rpms .use book,recal kit and rebuild parts found here www.CKPerformance.com

Good to hear, definatly have you in mind for parts chris - espicaly for that forward drum and book. Do you have a full manual valve body kit? Not sure If I want auto/manual or full manual

we dont offer a full maual valve body but i can make them .no one is really interested in them.if there was a demand id defianately consider making them.