You can type here any text you want

Car gathering & BBQ @ my house. Raleigh

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostingbuick

Going to be buried in this.
This is kind of last minute but if anyone would like to stop in and hang out on Saturday the 13th after 4 pm PM me and I will shoot you a address. Burgers and dogs will be the food and Alcohol will not be provided. Just a car gathering and hang out. More for car people to hang out rather than sit in a parking lot bored. Thanks.

This is kind of last minute but if anyone would like to stop in and hang out on Saturday the 13th after 4 pm PM me and I will shoot you a address. Burgers and dogs will be the food and Alcohol will not be provided. Just a car gathering and hang out. More for car people to hang out rather than sit in a parking lot bored. Thanks.

I will coming back from Charlotte that afternoon. Burgers and dogs sounds good--I will give you a call this week to confirm:cool:

Geoff

PS---i NEED a block!!!!!anyone?

Cool deal...

Geoff,
You need a block? What you need? I will see what I can find... Send me a PM!

Hi,
Sounds good to me. Post or send me you address.

Did you see the post for Lake Jordan on Sunday the 14th??

I don't think I'll be able to make 2 trips that way back to back. You're not far from Jordan Lake, come on out sunday lunch at Vista Point

Got any Slim Jims?...

K.

Thanks for the grub, Bud!!!!!

Sorry i couldn't stay longer, it was a long day, and i was just about burn't out.

Geoff

Back