Car sat and now it clanks

Nothing in filter is good. I would think it would only take seconds for flakes to show up. Valve covers still off ? Take rocker arm and try to depress each lifter on the valves that are closed, just push on the top where pushrod is you shouldn’t be able to depress it easily.

Nothing in filter is good. I would think it would only take seconds for flakes to show up. Valve covers still off ? Take rocker arm and try to depress each lifter on the valves that are closed, just push on the top where pushrod is you shouldn’t be able to depress it easily.
Yes valve covers are still off. What am I looking for? Are they supposed to depress in at all?

You should not be able to depress the lifter, if the piston in your lifter is stuck it will depress very easily. Unplug the orange wire by the battery and pull fuse on your Hotwire so not to wash cylinders down and roll it over and check them again and repeat a few times.
You have good oil pressure?

Watch rocker on cylinder #2 when I stop cranking it. It sorta bounces.

I also went back to look at my previous video and look at the oil splash on the cardboard at ~1:32.
Not much coming out.

Maybe this is the problem?

I see way less oil. With valve up or closed can you depress that lifter by hand by pushing on the pushrod side of the rocker with the palm of your hand? Should not move ,but if it dose it will only move less than a 1/8 of a in.

In the first video the #2 rocker bounce is just the crankshaft backing up when you released the start key. Your concern should be the loud knocking noise when your cranking the motor. It sounds like a rod knock. Remove all the spark plugs and crank the motor again and see if the knocking noise goes away or is greatly reduced. If it is, then install the spark plugs one at a time, cranking the motor after each plug is installed and see which plug when installed the noise returns. That will tell you which cylinder/rod has the problem.

I'll bet it is a cracked flex plate. The knocking is too high in frequency during cranking to be rod knock.

Drop the inspection panel, unbolt the convertor, and push it back into the trans. Do a look-see with decent light at the flexplate close to the crankshaft. Grab the edge of the flex plate and move it front and rear.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Rev it hard a couple times to see if the lifter frees up if it's hurt otherwise bearing ECT the damage is done. Engine coming out anyway