You can type here any text you want

Car Show in Waterloo, NY.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JP112_89

Memorial Day began in 1865 in the mind of Henry Welles, a druggist in tiny Waterloo, N.Y., who wanted to honor the memory of those who died in the Civil War. Excellent turn out!!!

I was parked near a 69 Camaro. Very Clean! Lots of amazing cars.

I was asked by a dozen people how I fabricated the motor to fit in the GTA.hehe I received more compliments than anticipated. One gentlemen even asked if I wanted to sell it.

My friend grabbed my shoulder from behind and said "you should have gotten the V8 model.haha I turned around and it was Bill who owns a GN.lol We both chuckled.

Best bumper sticker of the day was "if it got tits and tires, it's going to give you problems.lol Hey Shawn, nice antenna emblem?

Time to put the car away for the week. I keep my car at work for now and forever. Air conditioned today.hehe My boss is the man!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 83
That is a strange place for a car show. Looks like it's in the middle of the street. Car looks nice tho. It's like the GN, it will never get old looking at it.

Back