You can type here any text you want

CAR SHOW March 6th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdsgnx

this is a an FYI, on sat mar 6th, for all who is attending the BOB event.a group of local buicks and tta's come together from 6 to whenever at a open to anyone CAR SHOW!! only about 30 min. from the bradenton track over the bridge in Largo, there is another thread SAT NITES LARGO started by Red regalT. we have quite a few people show up everyweek. would love to have as many who is interested come and join in some local buick FUN!!
thanks JD. the show is at BURGER KING on US19 on the right hand side as you head north on 19 just past the 49th street bridge. hope to see as many who can attend.

Ya know a pack of Buicks on the bridge looks like i'll be trolling :D and giving some lessons..

Who says TTA's mph well? ;)

FREE!!!!! TTA GIVEAWAY TO THE LUCKY WINNER!!!! :rolleyes:

BURGER KING AT US 19 AND 110th AV. just north of ST PETE. We start arriving about 6 PM.

WELCOME TO ALL................;)

free tta WOW !!!! i will buy a chance to win, let me know how much (ha ha!! )thanks JD

Originally posted by jdsgnx
free tta WOW !!!! i will buy a chance to win, let me know how much (ha ha!! )thanks JD

I DON'T KNOW WHAT JULIO WANTS........I THINK 25 CENTS. :D

Back