You can type here any text you want

Car sits lower on the passenger side

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Installed QA1's up front and a Full Throttle 1 3/8" rear sway bar and went racing this weekend. Came home on Sunday and found the right rear of the car sits at least an inch lower then the left rear. Never noticed it before. Got stock rear springs, UMI non adjustable lowers, Hotchkis adjustable uppers, stock shocks, no air bags.

Car only cut low 1.7's, in the past I've done the best of a 1.65. Anything I should look at first?

Doug D

Installed QA1's up front and a Full Throttle 1 3/8" rear sway bar and went racing this weekend. Came home on Sunday and found the right rear of the car sits at least an inch lower then the left rear. Never noticed it before. Got stock rear springs, UMI non adjustable lowers, Hotchkis adjustable uppers, stock shocks, no air bags.
Car only cut low 1.7's, in the past I've done the best of a 1.65. Anything I should look at first? Doug D
------------------------------
Mine does the same, but about 5/8"-3/4" lower on both the passenger front and rear, this on a 20K mile car and no track time, but I did not notice until after I had SC&C StreetCompII package which lowered the front about 1". I also had a 1 3/8" FTS&S installed before the SC&C. It may have been uneven after the installation of the 1 3/8" FTS&S rear sway bar, but I never noticed it until after the installation of the Street Comp II package. I am running Kirban stock height front & rear springs with only about 3K miles on them & Bilsteins, also about 3k miles on them. I have heard Kirban uses moog and I have heard from a reliable source that Moog & Dana springs are known to sag or not be very well matched when purchased. Only what I have heard.
Was your car's weight on the frame when you installed the ATR or was the car's weight on all 4 tires? Just curious? Search under my user name for more info on this, mostly posted on this section and or TBS.com under "Gary Wells" user name. You could probably use springs anyway, but I would try and resolve the leaning problem 1st, unless you think that it is the springs. I suspect my springs also, but i am curious about whether it makes any difference on installation of the ATR bar. I think that the weight was on the frame when mine was installed.

Back