Car smokes like there no tomorow

gn_steve

boosted canadian
I have a problem i start the car and it idles fine if i give it gas the engine sputters and blows white smoke out the exhaust!

Did a compresion test all cylinders are at 155psi
I have no water in the oil
Plug wires are brand new
Gas is fresh
Oil is new

Any body got an idea???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if a turbo seal can make the engine sputter but it can make it smoke like a mosquito truck.

maybe leaky injector check the oil pull the dipstick see if you smell gas or if is overfilling had the same problem it would sputter and it would smoke,

Well just checked the oil and it smells gas so do i have a bad injector?
If i do i have a pt58 or pt60 not sure 100% what injectors should i purchase? What size?

Well just checked the oil and it smells gas so do i have a bad injector?
If i do i have a pt58 or pt60 not sure 100% what injectors should i purchase? What size?

it could be is the oil passing it's mark on the dipstick and if it smells like gas.If one of your injectors are stuck open take out the sparkplugs turn the ignition on do not start the car just pressuarize the system you should be able to see which injector is stuck open it would be pissing out hope this helps.

If my injector is stuck open would the engine idle fine?

And would a turbo seal make the engine sputter?

If my injector is stuck open would the engine idle fine?

And would a turbo seal make the engine sputter?

no the engine would not idle fine but if you floor it it would feel fine until you let go of the throttle and it all depends on how it smokes also if it is a white smoke it could be piston rings .But take one thing at a time do the simple test first.

Well it idles fine but when i try to floor it on neutral or drive it sputters like crazy and smokes up the place like crazy white smokes and if it would be piston rings wouldnt the compression test come back with bad compression?? Cause my test shows 155 psi on all cylinders!

White = water
Blue=oil
Black =fuel

Time for a leakdown test

Bryan

White = water
Blue=oil
Black =fuel

Time for a leakdown test

Bryan

Yea....someone missed this. I would try smelling that white smoke. Smells sweet? Look at those plugs real close. Are you using antifreeze?

Yes using anti freeze but no water in the oil ?? I would have water in the oil if the gasket is bad?

Yes using anti freeze but no water in the oil ?? I would have water in the oil if the gasket is bad?

Nope. You could have water being drawn into the combustion chamber. Also you could be pressurizing the coolant system. Check for bubbles in your reservoir.