Car smokes like there no tomorow

Nasty Wendy is absolutely correct. The end results vary. I have a blown gasket damn thing ran fine , never smoked one bit , but oil was full of water/antifreeze. If I wouldn't have just checked it out of curiosity I'd never known.

White is fuel as well. I had an injector stuck open and holy hell did it smoke. Glad the water heater in the garage didn't turn on

I say turbo seal. I bought a "brand new" TA-49 that came with a pissy seal right out of the box from Kirban. The oil seeping into the exhaust turbine will burn white, not blue, as it's a product of incomplete combustion. Oil in the cylinder will burn blue, but not oil leaking into the exhaust.

Mine did the same thing. Pull down pipe off. If that looks good do a leak down test.

Found the problem 2 dead injectors! I made it run and pulled the plug off the injectors and 2 of them did jack sqat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If those two injectors (cylinders) are paired up on the coil (waste-spark), it may be a bad coil.

RemoveBeforeFlight

If those two injectors (cylinders) are paired up on the coil (waste-spark), it may be a bad coil.

RemoveBeforeFlight
Well its cylinder 1-4 that are not working so maybe its the coil pack thats dead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coil pack or the ICM for that particular coil. Measure the resistance between the two towers on that coil, IIRC, it should be in the 11 K ohm range. If not then check the others to see what resistance area they are in (just to double check the 11K ohm value).

Note that if the resistance is correct, it can be an ignition module issue.

RemoveBeforeFlight