Car stereo for sale!!

boosted3

hey guys and gals! Im selling the stereo system i have in my daily driver. The total system was worth $2400 new when i installed it. The following prices do not include shipping. Everything is in excellent working order. It is all still installed but will be removed tomorrow! This system sounds amazing working together! I built it for sound quality so if you would like the whole system together, make me an offer! Feel free to make offers! No reasonable offers will be overlooked!

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887 $260
Speakers - 2 pair - Polk MOMO MMC6500 6 1/2" component speakers with tweeters and crossovers. Tweeters have been warranty replaced by Polk with brand new Db series tweeters. $165 per pair
Amplifiers - Alpine PDX 4.100 4 channel amplifier. $260
Alpine PDX 1.600 Mono Subwoofer amplifier $260
These amps are super easy to install. They are small so you can install them almost anywhere!

All prices include shipping!!

Pictures available*****

hey guys and gals! Im selling the stereo system i have in my daily driver. The total system was worth $2400 new when i installed it. The following prices do not include shipping. Everything is in excellent working order. It is all still installed but will be removed tomorrow! This system sounds amazing working together! I built it for sound quality so if you would like the whole system together, make me an offer! Feel free to make offers! No reasonable offers will be overlooked!

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887 $260
Speakers - 2 pair - Polk MOMO MMC6500 6 1/2" component speakers with tweeters and crossovers. Tweeters have been warranty replaced by Polk with brand new Db series tweeters. $165 per pair
Amplifiers - Alpine PDX 4.100 4 channel amplifier. $260
Alpine PDX 1.600 Mono Subwoofer amplifier $260
These amps are super easy to install. They are small so you can install them almost anywhere!

All prices include shipping!!

Pictures available*****

I guess i should have mentioned that my daily driver is a suburban. my buick is my weekend toy!

specs on the head unit

WMA Playback: Yes
Satellite Radio Ready: Yes
RMS Power Output: 4x18 Watts
Remote Control: Yes
Preamp Voltage: 4 volts
Subwoofer Preamp Outputs: Yes
MP3 playback: Yes
Maximum Power: 4x50 Watts
DIN: 1
Detachable Face: Yes
Changer Control: Yes
CD-R/CD-RW Compatible: Yes
CD Text: Yes
Built-in EQ: Yes

Here are some pics of the equipment. As an added bonus, if you buy the whole system Ill throw in the 0g install kit with Rcas, 12g speaker wire, and digital distribution block ($150 value) free. I also have (2) 5 year old 12" kicker comp vr subs i would be willing to throw in for $100 shipped with the whole works!
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• deck.jpg
    deck.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 211
  • amps.jpg
    amps.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 213
  • speaker.jpg
    speaker.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 210
  • crossover.jpg
    crossover.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 215
pic of the subs. if you want the box, shipping will be extra.

Attachments

• subs.jpg
    subs.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 206
Everything has sold except the speakers. I would be willing to come down to $260 shipped obo for both pairs of speakers. I bought them new for $289/pair!!! I need to get rid of these fast. these are the best sounding speakers ive ever heard. just the new tweeters alone are worth $100/pair and two of them havent even been installed yet so they are brand new!