Car Stolen Tampa!!!

1stTurboGN

Car Stolen!!!

Its 12:45 saw it last around 11:30 and now its gone. Tampa area. I live on 50th and fletcher.
Flat Black Plate is U99WWt. if you see anything call me anytime!!! 727-364-9373. my name is matt.

Its 12:45 saw it last around 11:30 and now its gone. Tampa area. I live on 50th and fletcher.
Flat Black Plate is U99WWt. if you see anything call me anytime!!! 727-364-9373. my name is matt.

Flat Black Plate is U99WWt. if you see anything call me anytime!!! 727-364-9374. my name is matt.

OK well, that was last night. this sucks. I had my eyes off of it for about 45 minutes. thats it. 45 damn minutes. I just turned 19 and I moved to Tampa for School. They took it from my apt. complex. The car wasnt visible from the street at all. The car parked 3 spots down from me was a mint 72 mustang. They were watching me. They new when i was coming and where the car would be. My best friend that i live with new i was home cause he could hear my car. We didnt hear it leave. It has to have been towed. So I filed the police report and drove around all night. I talked to all the neighbors, no one saw a thing. My insurance company is going to screw me...i know it. I have a bunch of work done, but no receipts, cause i bought parts off friends and ported heads myself and things like that. so any advice on that aspect would be appreciated. well this sucks i doubt im going to see it again...in one peice. ill keep u updated.

Matt,
Sorry to hear about your car. There was a rash of Buick thefts in that area not 2 months ago. There are some prior posts on this.

I did merge all of your threads in this forum just too keep it all in one.

Good Luck, keep us posted and of course let me know if I can help.