You can type here any text you want

Cars with 325's on the rear

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yeah, I was surprised even to see people saying that 5.5" works with only a notch.

Yeah that'll work fine. Rt now I have 5" BS with a notched frame & plan on getting some with 5.5" BS with the same tire to see what happens :eek: But 6" ?? I'm not too sure, somebody who has done it might have to chime in on that 1 !

1BADTT- they re some beautiful rims!

Thanks 4 the compliment !! :cool:

Sweet ride !! :eek: Do U have GNX flares ??? :confused:

Thanks. No, There stock body panels.

Are those wheels powdercoated? I wanted aluminum rims but don't like the look of all Chrome wheels, and didn't see any drag wheels available in black.

No, I had my painter friend paint them for me.

werd!

You know it is pretty bad when you use someone eles's car for you desktop wall paper.

Just simply a beuatifull car....

What is the back spacing on your wheels?

All this time I had the 8's car as my wallpaper and this car just changed that. What a beautiful machine. :eek:

Thank you very much for the compliments. The wheel is a 15 x 10 w/5 B.S.

You can see a few more pix of the car here.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/stage-ii-tech/219679-its-running-2-2-1-years-later-w-pix.html

Wow now I have a new screen saver.

ANy tire rub problems with your setup? I am wanting to run a 5 1/2" backspaced wheel and was about to buy a 295 tire now I want a 325..

I know the lip is going to have to be massaged but I want the car down on the tire like yours if not lower.. Do you think there is a chance?

BadTT and BAGN, no notch correct??

I have yet to get mine on but after seeing more pics of 325's on stock non notched frames I can pull it off, I had the flares extended for this very reason.

Pic is 295/50 on a 10" wide 4.5" B.S.

Attachments

• GN rear flare shot.jpg
    GN rear flare shot.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 495

I have yet to get mine on but after seeing more pics of 325's on stock non notched frames I can pull it off, I had the flares extended for this very reason.

My frame rails ARE notched. These tires will not fit under the body without doing notching.

that is the tire I am going for..Thanks for the heads up, I am still going to go with the 5 1/2 bs so I might not have to roll the lip very much...

Thanks a million!

My frame rails ARE notched. These tires will not fit under the body without doing notching.

Mine are also notched & lip rolled !! BTW Drag Radials r a whole diff ball game even if they're the same size # !!

that is the tire I am going for..Thanks for the heads up, I am still going to go with the 5 1/2 bs so I might not have to roll the lip very much...

Thanks a million!

Boostedbug, I have 2 choices...Either use the 295/65 tire or the 325/50 tire. Either way I'm getting a set of wheels with a 5.5" & I"ll try both to see which 1 looks better. I'm still a little inclined toward the 325/50 tire though ;) Post some pics of your set up when your done !! :D

Back