Cash bounty on Turbo Lou's Dodge Demon.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Just over a year ago, our beloved Turbo Lou went "off track" and started running with a Bad crowd. How bad you ask? A crowd that did NOT "Go fast with class". :unsure: He purchased a Plymouth hellcat and was running a muck on this fine site. As a long time Turbo Buick owner and moderator of this HIGHLY respected section, I challenged him to a "Gentleman's race" and easily put him and his Dodge Brothers jalopy in its place.
See the link. https://turbobuick.com/threads/irwindale-raceway-results.455491/

Not long after getting sand kicked in his face by yours truly, Lou sold his Hellkitten at a complete loss. Rather than coming to his senses and just buying a respectable Turbo Buick, he let some slick talking Plymouth salesman jeopardize his retirement savings and talked him into buying a Dodge Demon. Since this fateful and sad day, Lou has been trying to pick on many of the slower (or traction limited) Turbo Buicks here and is still running a muck in this land of respectable muscle cars.

This leads me to the following: A bounty needs to be placed on the head of Turbo Lou and his Yuppie car. Spoolfool Productions has put up $400.00, to whoever can spank this bucket of bolts and get Lou back on track. If there are any other vendors or individuals who would like to contribute to this bounty and see the Turbo Buick World order restored to it's rightful and former glory, please help to up the bounty money by your donations. Due to a skydiving accident and broken right foot, I am currently unable to handle this matter myself.

My top picks to put Lou's Dodge in the used car for sale section are,

Neal Steward
GN Jerry
Nick Micale
Anything Grand Beto builds
Brent
Turbo Elky gets his car to hook
Ralph
Me, once my foot heals

Your concerned moderator,
Mike Barnard

Last edited:
It's not a question of WILL he get humbled. It's WHEN will get his ass handed to him and WHO will be the first to collect the bounty. I'll get with the other vendors this weekend to up the bounty. This should be good. :cool:

Nice!
Bounty is now 500 bones to bring World order back as it should be.

Last edited:
I'm going to call up some fat cats and heavy hitters tomorrow. This kind of mutiny will NOT be tolerated!

Poor Lou, look what he got himself into. He was warned this would happen, and now look... I foresee Lou spending money on a rear end in the near future

There has to be enforcement of the rules.
He has a propensity to cheat. Leaving on the first yellow, has to be immediate disqualification.
A pro tree could help.:cool:
And, no "best of 3", either!
This toxic old bastard, has to be reigned in!:LOL:

If this is what it takes you bitches to get your rat infested moldy conversation pieces out of the garage and into the light of day instead of sitting on your ass’s talking shit then I’m up for it . You have called out the hounds of hell upon yourselves and sold your souls for lousy 500 bucks to that swine of a moderator .

If this is what it takes you bitches to get your rat infested moldy conversation pieces out of the garage and into the light of day instead of sitting on your ass’s talking shit then I’m up for it . You have called out the hounds of hell upon yourselves and sold your souls for lousy 500 bucks to that swine of a moderator .

Lou, are you ready for this coming Thursday??
Lou, are you ready for this coming Thursday??
My interest is with them two faggots Mike Bernard and Jeremy for starting this shit. I know there’s some good running Buick’s still there somewhere but those two clowns are no sweat