Cash bounty on Turbo Lou's Dodge Demon.

If this is what it takes you bitches to get your rat infested moldy conversation pieces out of the garage and into the light of day instead of sitting on your ass’s talking shit then I’m up for it . You have called out the hounds of hell upon yourselves and sold your souls for lousy 500 bucks to that swine of a moderator .
Lou:
You are aware that those "hounds of hell" were all gay, are you not?

If this is what it takes you bitches to get your rat infested moldy conversation pieces out of the garage and into the light of day instead of sitting on your ass’s talking shit then I’m up for it . You have called out the hounds of hell upon yourselves and sold your souls for lousy 500 bucks to that swine of a moderator .
Lou:
You are aware that those "hounds of hell" were all gay, are you not?

Keep upping the ante, and things could get interesting! :)

I would like a shot again with the yellow Toyota, and Beto would certainly be a tough one to beat.

Brent would be a year away to have his competitive, but it would great to have a few other "players", and if everyone threw in a few bucks, it could be a real fun event.

Here is a pic of my entry which should be done next week [I hope?]

Tucson next Friday and Saturday, and a track rental again next Sunday will be a great time thanks to Joe again.

BEAST.jpg

Note: For order to be fully restored here, Lou's over priced "K" car must be put down with a Turbo Buick V6 powered vehicle.
Anyone else can claim and have sloppy seconds for bragging rights.

Can you bring the Demon to NC or BG ? I'm in ... :)

Bryan
Bryan, Tough talk from a guy who got his ass handed to him by a woman ha ha
Be careful....Lou crushes up his Blue Pills and adds them to his fuel. The car gets a little longer after each one....
Correction I only use the blue pills so I don’t pee on my shoes.

Can you bring the Demon to NC or BG ? I'm in ... :)

Bryan
Be careful....Lou crushes up his Blue Pills and adds them to his fuel. The car gets a little longer after each one....
Correction I only use the blue pills so I don’t pee on my shoes.

Bryan got beat by a girl....Bryan got beat by a girl....Bryan got beat by a girl.....Bryan got beat by a girl....

OK when is this race going to happen? maybe a day or two notice so we can see this in person

I think Grand Beto was first to challenge. Lou has been running at Irwindale on Thursdays.