You can type here any text you want

Cassola's Meet Tuesday July 15

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazqban

The Power of the DarkSide
Hey guy's,
Cassola's pizza is located on the corner of US1 and S.W. 17 ave. We will be meeting there at 8:00pm to make it easy for all to come out. Traffic should be light. Hope that everyone can make it see you all there.:biggrin:

crazqban... call me around 7pm and give me a weather update.. can't wait. see you all there!:)

Anyone going in this weather? I will if it's still on and people are coming.

hay guys, if the weather is too bad around your area, and you don't feel it's safe enough, please leave the buick parked.None of us want to end-up in a bad accident due to this weather. since i have M/T drag radials on my gn , i seriously doudt i will be bringing my gn out. allen and myself will still head-out there to grab a bit, but not likely in our buicks. sorry but it's best to be safe than sorry. the regular meet will be held the following tuesday.

if any body has any questions please feel free to give ralph, allen or myself a call . 954-275-0539. be safe guys.

same here, good pizza, good friends and our love for our cars made it an awesome meeting.

can you guyss meet up at cassolass again soon. i missed it but im closer thatn the towers. ???:confused: :confused:

we will, if correct it should be next tuesday, i have to check with my buddy upslp, looking forward to meeting you out there,

Tuesday the 15th!!!!!!!!

Tuesday the 15th is the second tuesday of the month guys!!! Hope to see all my buds out there (crazyqban, nonos, blaze, etc) To all the people that have not been able to make it yet, hope to see u this time!!!!

We had some more people come out last time, hope to see all of them and some new faces also!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Nonos give me a call when you see this!

Correction on the date August 12 is the tuesday

August 12 is the second Tuesday of the month. :biggrin:

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys but work strees will do that to you!!:confused: As my buddy stated it is the 12th!!!

So to clarify:

The 12th, Tuesday, at Casola's pizza place on the corner of us1 and 17th ave at 8:00 P.M.

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Its almost time!

Hey guys this tuesday coming up is the meet. This is just a reminder:TUESDAY, AUGUST 12 is the meeting at Casola's. Hope you guys can make it and the i get to see some new faces!!!!

Back