You can type here any text you want

Catalytic gasket

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Slick87gn

Replacing my hangar for the pipes. The one that attaches on the tranny mount. Next to impossible to find a gasket for the cat {4 hole}. G Body was the only one who had it. With shipping $ 50.00 Ihere has to be something cheaper.:eek:

FWIW, I don't use a gasket on the 4 bolt flange and no leaks. Have you tried it without a gasket?

I didn't use any either from test pipe to center section of exhaust

Replacing my hangar for the pipes. The one that attaches on the tranny mount. Next to impossible to find a gasket for the cat {4 hole}. G Body was the only one who had it. With shipping $ 50.00 Ihere has to be something cheaper.:eek:

There never was a gasket there. Manufactured without one.

I don't know how you came up with $25 in shipping bud. Unless you were next daying it.
If you call & ask we will even send it USPS. It would be a couple bucks.
Fed ex ground will put it at about $9.00-10.00. We don't know the actual shipping until we punch it in fedex.com.

You are correct. I apologize. Shipping was 12.00 to FL. The gasket was high quality. Nice to know you offer UPS shipping. Most of the time there is no need to have an item in 2 days.

Back