Catching up on the State-of-The-Art

Rayk

Let the Boost begin!
I've had 3 TRs over the years and sold my last one, a WE4, about 8 years ago. I just bought a Silver '87 TR and am wanting to catch up on the latest and greatest add-ons for it. So, here goes:

1) What's the difference between Caspers Rev 1, 2, and 3 Knock Gauge? ( I had a Rev 1)
2) What's the best source for the "Shorty" Console riser that allows access to the ashtray for switches?
3) Best Source for an OEM 85 MPH Speedometer or a 120 MPH upgrade? My Regal has the 145 MPH overlay and I dislike it. I don't want any of the high dollar digital or GNX clusters.

Best place I've found to get the armrest is directly from Classic Consoles. They're the cheapest I've seen. They have both the long and shorty style ones.

" Version III features “pinpoint” LED display, face glows blue at night and no longer has a greenindicator, and when detonation begins, blue face turns off. Once detonation gets severe,the display face will glow red, and yellow/red indicators will be visible. "

" Version III features “pinpoint” LED display, face glows blue at night and no longer has a greenindicator, and when detonation begins, blue face turns off. Once detonation gets severe,the display face will glow red, and yellow/red indicators will be visible. "
Visually I like the 1st or 2nd version better. Is there a benefit to version 3 I’m not seeing?