Catchphrase

Deadline for entries will be midnight Friday the 15th. On Saturday Mike will post a poll with what we feel are the top five. We will then let you guys decide. After that then the shirts will go into print and hopefully be available some time in February. Also the final design with changes will remain a mystery until they are printed and offered for sale here.

Final pricing should be $15 for shirts of any size and $20-$25 depending on the cost of sweatshirts.
(shipping not included)

I have a few more.....

Beware of the Brick and Black Shoebox

80's Musclecar Icon!

Turn the boost wick up baby!

Bad Boy Boosted Giant Killer!

Yes, it's all bone stock. <G>

Everyone deserves a second chance :)

Put the buick taillights up top middle and a bunch of musclecars down low fanned out left to right like 5 card stud and the buick is the winner :)

BW

i think the 15th is for the quote on back of shirt...however if there was a new entry for the design...i think MeanChicken would prefer this one:biggrin:
tpmc2.jpg

Tell you what, to up the ante for the best phrase I will give the winner a FREE Tshirt and 1 FREE VIP PASS to the march race. Is that enough of an incentive??;)

How about a picture of the back of a TR pulling away with any of the following phrases underneath:
Twenty-Four Years of Seeing This Has to Suck
Get Used to It
You Lost
Your Ride, It's What's For Dinner
Aren't You Tired of Seeing This
The Front Looks Even Better, Too Bad You'll Never See One
I'd Be Happy to Explain to Your Girlfriend How I Just Smoked You

Not sure where it originated, but I always liked "My car is dressed for your cars funeral" even though I have a 2-tone so it wouldn't make much sense for me ;)

If you have to ask...You don't want any

Missing Two Cylinders???

Buicks Gone Wild

Grandpaw was a fast sumbitch

(Jenn's)

In Nitrous You trusted but you just got your A$$ busted

When you hear the whistle better get your A$$ a missile

We took away 2 cylinders,turned on the AC, dont have race gas, and you still complain about losing.

Buick Guy: Nice run man.
other guy: see what had happened was....

somethings in life are faster then others...hi we are somethings.

Is it still drinking and driving if your car sprays alcohol?

my buick is drunk whats your cars excuse?

hmmm...thats all i have for now hope it helps....harry

Again, on the back of the shirt, the rear of a T.R. pulling away and the phrase:
Buick, Providing Deja Vu Since 1986
Buick Didn't Invent Deja Vu, They Perfected It
or just:
Buick Turbo, Kickin Your Ass Since 1986

i think the 15th is for the quote on back of shirt...however if there was a new entry for the design...i think MeanChicken would prefer this one:biggrin:
tpmc2.jpg

thats pretty cool looking
i like this one also

Twenty-Four Years of Seeing This Has to Suck