Centerline Telstars

That's funny I see no transaction on here from you and you give me a bad rating ? I will check with on this matter.I have done lots of deals on here and lots of people say they want this part or parts and never get back to me , because they change there mind so what , that's life.

You remind me of a lawyer or something
"I see no transaction on here from you..."

Apparently the value system in Illinois/Chicago seems to be a little different than I am used to. Around here the following email transaction is the makes of a gentleman's agreement:

Here's the email in case you forgot (latest replies first of course):

To: [webby]
Subject: Re: Wheels and tires
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:10:12 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah sure no problem I can hold them for you . Just let me know when your ready.I am not sure if I gave you my cell? But it's 815.***.****
You don't have to give me anything to hold them.
Thanks [blackmonte]
GN/124

On Mar 14, 2010, at 9:02 PM, [webby] wrote:

I'll take them.

I was mistaken. They live in Oak Grove, but I think he works closer. The people are the parents of a friend of mine. They are planning on coming my way sometime around mid April I believe. I don't think they really have a place to store them until then other than in the bed of their truck. Can I send you some money now to hold them, and have them give you the rest during the exchange in April? I would just put you two in touch with each other to work out the schedule. I'm open to other ideas.

I am in northeast Indiana, but if this plan does not work out, I will come get them if I have to.

[webby]
260-***-**** cell

--- [blackmonte] wrote:

To: [webby]
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:02:50 -0800 (PST)

Yeah sure no problem I work in Hinsdale, and that's where the wheels are anyway
Westmont is right next to Hinsdale.I will send over some pictures tomorrow for you My cell # is 815.***.****
To: [blackmonte]
Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 8:58:57 AM

Ya that would be great. 95% sure that I will take them. I was considering buying almost identical setup. Works out great. I will probably involve a friend of mine in the Westmont area for the pickup. Would you be willing to deliver to that area or meet halfway or something?

Again this Forum has nothing to do with an Email , Nothing was done on here So gather your Toys and go back home!Nothing more on this .