You can type here any text you want

Central FL Engine Builder

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JKGeorge1116

i was looking for somone to put my shortblock together, who knows turbo buicks. I was going to do it myself but ive been advised to let someone that has built one before. any suggestions? i just need the short block put together

engine builder

i was looking for somone to put my shortblock together, who knows turbo buicks. I was going to do it myself but ive been advised to let someone that has built one before. any suggestions? i just need the short block put together

call central fl machine and speed..One of the builders there own's a gn and he can build it anyway you want..

engine builder in FL

I had my done at CRE in Orlando. It's holding up pretty good for now.

CRE is gone, but one of the old guys bought it and moved it up to Mt Dora. Dave Hartman runs it and its Hartbeat Racing. He did mine and it came out great and hes a good guy to deal with.

chris at Bumper to bumper in Maitland on La Amasted dr has built some really hot engines all types and says hes done alot of buicks too.
He built my supra motor and its top notch.

central fl machine shop

call central fl speed and machine...One of the builders there own's a gn and he can build it anyway you want..

also forgot to mention that gene built his 632 cubed pro mod camaro engine that went 6 seconds in the world street nationals and placed number 18 in first round eliminations..also on his list is the two engines in monster trucks gunslinger and cowboy..He also drives the monster truck cowboy on occassion..They also have a in house engine dyno.Just tell them what horse power level you want and they know what parts to buy..
They did my machine work,ported and polished heads/intake,engine girdle,bore/line bore/hone cylinders..etc and balanced my rotating assembly..
They do all my machine work and build everything from performance 4 cylinder imports to 6 sec big cubed engines..
I heard they are in the process of building a brand new facility that is bigger with new equipment to keep up with all the work they have..

If I had the time I could build it for you,but most of my time right now is spent on getting my car done...
Building a car to go fast with safety in mind takes alot of time and money..

I recommend cfl speed and machine..give them a call 407-877-2800 ask for Rob for pricing..
Gene is the builder with the 11.00 sec gn on stock bottom end and 6 sec camaro, 632 cubes and alot of juice...

Back