You can type here any text you want

Central OH Turbo Buick Get-Together

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scott231

Mean Scott
Let's have one! We can hold it at my place on Sunday June 26 at Noon. This is the weekend after Father's Day and the weekend prior to the July 4 weekend.

Not knowing what everyone wants (nor do I want to pay for all the food :)), I'll supply some hot dogs & hamburgers, condiments, the grille and some bottled waters. You can bring your own "other" foods and drinks. Maybe if we get some volunteers to bring chips, desserts, sodas, etc. we'll have it all covered.

You might want to bring your own chairs. I only have about 8 or so. But please, please, please BRING YOUR BUICK!!! No wrenching, just good ol bench racing. If Bruce will bring his ECM simulator thingie, that'll be the Tech demonstration ;) If not, I'll give demos on my Gen 7+, Innovative Boost controller and Punk Rock bootleg collection. :D

If you need directions, please e-mail me at scott231@gnttype.org - Please advise here if you can make it so I'll have an idea of the level of alert I need to give to the neighbors. :D

can I come with a supercharged Regal instead of a turbocharged one?:D Honestly I'm building my turbo motor for my project car right now. By then I should have a 4.1 short block together.

Thanks,

Originally posted by Scott231
Let's have one!

If Bruce will bring his ECM simulator thingie, that'll be the Tech demonstration ;) If not, I'll give demos on my Gen 7+, Innovative Boost controller and Punk Rock bootleg collection.

Arrgh, I think I can do that. I have an open commitment that I've promised, but, other then that, count on me being there.

Yep, I still have an easy to transport version of an ecm bench.

Also, an Innovative, who's only reguirement is needing a good cig lighter socket for power. If anyone wants to get an idea of their car's AFR's.

I'll be there. I'll take you up on that offer Bruce! Who knows, maybe there will be a "software" showing as well? :eek:

If it gets done!

It's starting to look like I need to get a projector, screen and some pointers for all the technical demos. Maybe some continuing professional education credit...

It's starting to look like I need to get a projector, screen and some pointers for all the technical demos. Maybe some continuing professional education credit...

Heheh, don't get your hopes up too high for my end of the demo. Wife's car needs fixed before I can "play*."

* = Work on my project

Don't think I'm doing anything that weekend.

You done with my hoist? :p

I also might be able to make it, although i don't think i will have my car up and running yet, atleast not running right. I think i wipped a cam lobe when i was trying to get it running, either that or i have 2 bad lifters. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Greg, i have a 93 firebird (4th Gen) with a 87 GN motor in it. I know kenny and Jeremy so far, but would really like to meet the rest of you ohio guys.

Just received word that we will be joined by two of the Directors of the Buick Performance Group - Brad Conley and John Schmidt.

Our big "blowout" get-together alst summer was at Brad's home. Many of you know John as the guy with the crazy red twin-turbo Opel.
Originally posted by kenny
You done with my hoist? :p
Actually, because I am going to sell SLOW V6, the extra engine I have is for sale and I need the hoist to move the motor into the next "delivery vehicle" when someone buys it. But if you need it, just let me know and I'll gladly bring it over.

Let's have one! We can hold it at my place on Sunday June 26 at Noon. This is the weekend after Father's Day and the weekend prior to the July 4 weekend.

Not knowing what everyone wants (nor do I want to pay for all the food :)), I'll supply some hot dogs & hamburgers, condiments, the grille and some bottled waters. You can bring your own "other" foods and drinks. Maybe if we get some volunteers to bring chips, desserts, sodas, etc. we'll have it all covered.

You might want to bring your own chairs. I only have about 8 or so. But please, please, please BRING YOUR BUICK!!! No wrenching, just good ol bench racing. If Bruce will bring his ECM simulator thingie, that'll be the Tech demonstration ;) If not, I'll give demos on my Gen 7+, Innovative Boost controller and Punk Rock bootleg collection. :D

If you need directions, please e-mail me at scott231@gnttype.org - Please advise here if you can make it so I'll have an idea of the level of alert I need to give to the neighbors. :D

Hi...are significant others invited?

Re: Re: Central OH Turbo Buick Get-Together

Originally posted by Gn-ing
Hi...are significant others invited?
Yes! Kids are also more than welcome to attend. The attendee list is growing!

Actually, because I am going to sell SLOW V6, the extra engine I have is for sale and I need the hoist to move the motor into the next "delivery vehicle" when someone buys it. But if you need it, just let me know and I'll gladly bring it over. [/B]

That's the same thing I need it for, but no rush.

Re: Re: Re: Central OH Turbo Buick Get-Together

Originally posted by TurboBuckeye
Would that be the one in your sig?

Yes,thinking about bringing the wife...she likes cars too..

FYI - If anyone is thinking about trailering a vehicle to the get together/picnic I can make arrangements to park their rig at my office.

Please e-mail me at Scott231@juno.com for details.

Back