You can type here any text you want

Central Ohio Buick Meet (Cookout!!!)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T-top87GN

The Buick Manual CD Guy
It's nearing that time again!!

Since I had such a good time at Tarey's when we did the cookout, I've decided to host the next meetup at my house and make it a cookout!! I mean that's what the summer is for anyways right??

I'll be providing all of the food so please let me know if you are gonna make it! Of course if you need to eat anything out of the ordinary please bring it with you and I will be happy to cook it. It will be BYOB.

Also I have a pretty nice garage so if any of you guys need something done to your car (aside from pulling a motor, actually if you need that done let me know ina PM) bring the parts with you and we can throw them on after we eat. The garage has a couch and a couple recliners in it so we should be set for the day (yes kenny you can sleep on the couch if you need to ;) ).

I'll have the website for out little group up soon so check back for the URL!

Date: June 21 2003
Time: Wife says 2:00pm, but anytime after 1:00pm is fine
Bring: yer own booze, and any parts you wanna put on yer car

You guys can bring you wives, girlfriends, friends whatever, just let me know so I can plan accordingly.

Please tell as many Buick guys as you can. I talked to a few guys at the GSCA Nats that were from Central Ohio but never knew about the meetups. My driveway can hold losta cars as can the place across the street so bring those Buicks!! :D

One more thing, any of you guys interested in a dyno day in Cincinnati get in contact with me soon!

:) COOL, COUNT ME IN :)
Better put Kenny's name on one of those couches ;)
Tarey D.

u know ill be there:D should i just hold that case of icehouse for you until then? by the way jer, im out of town this weekend (i forgot, cousins graduation party) so well have to hold off on checkin out the backfiring on my car. gotta do it soon tho cuz im going to get it appraised and insured as a show car to drop the insurance low. ttyl,
Taylor

I'm taking Ted over to Indiana that day to visit Thomas the Tank engine:rolleyes: :)

The "Dyno Day" in Cinci will prolly be the following day,Sunday the 22nd. We will prolly leave Columbus at 7:00AM. Right now it is me and the guy that originally wanted to do this, Lonnie if his car is ready and Jer if he wants to go. We'd like it to be no more than 6 cars. As such, you need to say something quick.

Ok for all of those that are coming, please let me know how many people you plan on bringing. Thanx!

Kids are welcome if you wish to bring them.

I'm up for hanging out at the dyno session.

Might even be talked into bringing some W/B/data logging stuff. If their back from updates by then.

Sounds good. Might have to bring a bushing to put in... with all of us there it can't take too long. :D

Don't really have a need to dyno mine, but might drive up to watch.

OK Kenny, I got you on the list. Bringing anyone else besides the bushing? Couch reserved for you on Tarey's request! ;)

Bruce, I'll be posting more info about the dyno as soon as we get it. If you guys wanna go, as Scott said, speak up!

Bruce,

It is my understanding that this dyno already has wide band capabilities...but a second reading for comparison wouuld be a good idea. Course...Jeremy and I might have mine hooked up and working by then.

Originally posted by Scott231
Bruce,

It is my understanding that this dyno already has wide band capabilities...but a second reading for comparison wouuld be a good idea. Course...Jeremy and I might have mine hooked up and working by then.

But, mine will data log with the ecm. ie print out the WB at every scanning sample time. So you get 16 frames a sec, with WB data. Plus alot more data then Direct Scan gets.

Not sure if I'll bring anyone with me.

I'll tell both Chris and Chris and see if they can make it (one you've met, other is a 17 year old with a mostly stock car that has gone 12.7 on my tires).

I'll get ahold of both of them tomorrow, I'm drunk. :D

I can make it this time.Hopefully my car will be back together by then,and painted.I would love to go hang out at the dyno session.No need to dyno my car,but I think I could learn alot.Might bring the girlfriend if she can get the day offLater Kerry Ward

Actually yeah Kenny. I was going to try and get all of us to go up together. That is one of the things I wanted to bring up at the cookout! :D

Back