You can type here any text you want

Champion GN1's and which head gaskets

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTipe

Snake Skinner
I'm finishing my engine with Champ GN1's.I would appreciate some feedback about head gasket usage for the GN1.I have 3 opportunities, 1) stock victor reinz, 2) titan copper, 3) cometic. I could use any of the 3 based on where my static compression ratio would be. I have no hard data to look at so I'm asking for input based on experience. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Depends on weather you want a "fuse" for safety of the internals or a complete seal that WILL damage other hard parts. Titan will give you a fuse to blow...Cometics will let you destroy parts if you detonate or go lean.

Bryan

Depends on weather you want a "fuse" for safety of the internals or a complete seal that WILL damage other hard parts. Titan will give you a fuse to blow...Cometics will let you destroy parts if you detonate or go lean.

Bryan

Sounds like good advice. Think I'd go stick with a "fuse" imho. My stock head gaskets are still sealing KNOCK ON WOOD!

Back