You can type here any text you want

Champion teflon (white) valve seals.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6POWER

A friend is replacing the seals in a set of Champion heads and is having a hard time getting them installed. Has anyone installed these? What procedure did you use? Thanks.

lube the stem and push them on. Sometimes the appriate sicket helps. Some of the seal kits come with a valve stem condom that slides on then the seal. You pull the condom off and reuse

lube the stem and push them on. Sometimes the appriate sicket helps. Some of the seal kits come with a valve stem condom that slides on then the seal. You pull the condom off and reuse

Don't use that POS condom that slides over the valve stem end. It will rip and damage the valve seal. I had to use a deep socket to push the seal on.

Buy this tool, you need the red one, 11/32 stem. Works awesome, never rip a teflon seal again.
H.JPG

This is the company that sells 'em: TOOLTECH SYSTEMS - SPECIALTY TOOLS

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Don't use that POS condom that slides over the valve stem end. It will rip and damage the valve seal. I had to use a deep socket to push the seal on.

Buy this tool, you need the red one, 11/32 stem. Works awesome, never rip a teflon seal again.
H.JPG

This is the company that sells 'em: TOOLTECH SYSTEMS - SPECIALTY TOOLS

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

ordered one today--------looks like a good soulution

You'll love it. A little bit of oil on the seal for sliding purposes and the seal goes on easy.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

you are right-----works so good that even a caveman can do it-----i bought a spare just in case i lose or damage the first one------i am not completely inept when it comes to mechanical tasks but these things gave me a spanking-------i ruined nearly a dozen seals before i gave up............RC

Back