changes to my car

... and as of today??? Where's the progress??

K.

Well, unfortunately it is not far enough along to make it to next weeks event. Finally got everything here now, just got to get it installed. I decided to go with a new turbo(pics below)--it's a Precision 76 hps billet dual-BB and Precision 46mm wastegate.:cool:
DSCN0214.jpg

DSCN0215.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0218.jpg

Pull two 18 hour shifts on her and shes all done. ( If you're married with kids...Disreguard:tongue:)

Well, not much info to put up. I have been extremely busy with OT at work, and may fab guy had to plan/attend his wedding and run his multi-million dollar performance shop. I think we are ready to get back on things. We still need to make headers, DP, and water-to-air intercooler. Not that far away, just need some time. We are going to change the traditional way the turbo sits and **** it at a 45 degree angle to try and make some of the runs as straight as possible.
I had ordered a set of headers from one of the vendors, and was pretty disappointed. Every aspect of the header we kept looking at just kept getting worse. Decided to selll those and build a custom set---gonna be nice.
Hopefully we will have some updates coming shortly.

Geoff

Okay-all of the above excuses are done. We are still very time limited, but we are manufacturing a one off set of headers and DP. Things are looking pretty good---i will prolly have some pics soon. The turbo arrangment will change--leaving room for a 4" DP. On the other side will be a water/air int.==that we are leaving room for a 75 shot of NOS.

I will post pics of when we are done--this has been a very time consuming ordeal!

Geoff,

NO HALF STEPPIN!!!!!

Well, it's been a few months since any work was done--my buddy got married, i had to work a ton of OT, but now we are pretty focused. I purchased a set of headers from one of the vendors, but the build quality was so inferior that we decided to make our own. I knew/know this was going to be a long process because we are building them in his 2 car garage with basic tools--but he is an EXCELLENT fabricator! We have both headers done, and tomorrow we will be making the cross-over, DP, and CAI. All of these pics are before coating and final clean-up. These things are heavy---but DAMN they are nice!!!:biggrin:
DSCN0312.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

DSCN0320.jpg

DSCN0325.jpg

DSCN0326.jpg

DSCN0324.jpg

Geoff

Let us know how the full weld around the flange works out. Nice work. Where will the wastegate be mounted?

Well the car finally started under it's own power for the first time in 2 yrs.

Let the car idle for 20 minutes, no leaks, only problem wa sthe alt. wasn't charging. I will get that fixed, change the oil, and start tuning idle, partial throttle. Everything looked great--real excited.
I will have some videos soon!:wink:

Well the car finally started under it's own power for the first time in 2 yrs.

Let the car idle for 20 minutes, no leaks, only problem wa sthe alt. wasn't charging. I will get that fixed, change the oil, and start tuning idle, partial throttle. Everything looked great--real excited.
I will have some videos soon!:wink:

WooHoo!! Now the fun begins... :biggrin:

K.