Charlotte Autofair Sept 15

If anyone sees a yellow Malibu on the side of I-40 West...stop and pick me up...the car will have to sit there over night until I fetch it.

I'll try to pack my normal emergency kit, just in case. You know, rubber bands, duct tape, super glue and a highly trained team of Gerbels.

I'll try to pack my normal emergency kit, just in case. You know, rubber bands, duct tape, super glue and a highly trained team of Gerbels.

Eric

I don't think that will wor. what your carring is the standard rebuild kit for a hot-air car. This is a hybrid so he would need another test mule to continue the trip.....;)

I don't think that will work,what your carrying is the standard rebuild kit for a hot-air car.

Oh, "My Bad". Now I have to explain that to the Gerbils :rolleyes: But as a bonus, I don't have to buy them sunglasses. You know how bright yellow cars hurt their eyes.

Oh, "My Bad". Now I have to explain that to the Gerbils :rolleyes: But as a bonus, I don't have to buy them sunglasses. You know how bright yellow cars hurt their eyes.

You buy the sunglasses, and we will pick up the telescope so that we can find you behind us intercooled cars. Or you could pick up a GPS to help you find us in front of you. You car being so much lighter in the front without all that useless intercooler stuff i would figure your car to be faster but I guess not. hehehe...... :biggrin:

You buy the sunglasses, and we will pick up the telescope so that we can find you behind us intercooled cars. Or you could pick up a GPS to help you find us in front of you. You car being so much lighter in the front without all that useless intercooler stuff i would figure your car to be faster but I guess not. hehehe...... :biggrin:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I'll stop and give you the GPS once you've broken down on the side of the road Hardy, Har, Har, Har... :D

Just you wait! All the under the hood "Bling" in the world aint going to help you guys this year :eek:

Cheryl, Just wanted to let you know that the KitchenAid Mixer attachments hooked up just fine to the front of the engine. With a large enough mixing bowl I should be able to mix and bake by just running the engine for 5 minutes.

Just think, cakes, bread, cookies, etc... All fresh at Autofair.:D

In the words of the legendary 20th century philosopher/poet "The Rock":

"Just Bring it"

In the words of Geena Davis in the 1986 movie "The Fly"

"No. Be afraid. Be very afraid."

Hotair Easy Bake Oven will take best of show easily ;)

Ah, but in a small garage in a nondescript backyard somewhere in the sprawling metropolis of Southern Pines, a presumed mad scientist and a small but dedicated legion of minions hath created what is perhaps the perfect beast.

"Only one can be THE one" (The Highlander)

Eric,
Don't forget now, we've actually seen Kevin heat pizza up in his engine bay!:D This is going to be an interesting event!

Eric,
Don't forget now, we've actually seen Kevin heat pizza up in his engine bay!:D This is going to be an interesting event!

Scoff if thou must, but by the time I hit Wilmington that sucker was baked to PERFECTION! You can call and ask my ex, if I only knew where she is now......

In the words of Geena Davis in the 1986 movie "The Fly"

"No. Be afraid. Be very afraid."

Hotair Easy Bake Oven will take best of show easily ;)

thats some funny $hit there. :biggrin:

Do ya smell what the rock is cookin! the rock .......

the words of mcbeth is (whats done is done.)

the hot-air bar is now serving cokies muffins and pizza with a side order of chinese lead paint

I'd say "hot air" seems to be the order of the day around here.....bwahahahaha

Seems like engine baking has been prefected by Kevin, so let's also implement plan "B". We'll need Korey's lawn tractor and with some late nights and help from the Highly Trained Gerbil team, we'll have "Hot Air Easy Bake Oven and Lawn Care System". I think that's HAEBOLCS

Bwahahahahahaha

Well Cheryl, at least we wont have to bring something to cook with, we will just get some baking pans and bring some dinner rolls, chocolate chip cookies, Turkey, casseroles, cakes, pies, TV dinners, muffins, Honeybaked Ham, fish sticks, baked spaghetti, and some Kraft singles for some grilled cheeze action compliments of Eric, and if we need more heat he can just turn the fans on for a little convection oven action since he is full of "hot air":D :D :D

Just had some good pizza last nite--so I'll be up to test the Easy-Bake recipe & have a good base for comparision.

I just hope I make there for the bling-bling--and make it home b4 the ping-ping!:rolleyes:

See y'all there:cool: