You can type here any text you want

Chassis Guys have any ideas???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

regal81455

Ok- so some of you know my dilemma with the old UCA's I had bought for my Gbody and some don't. Either way Ive figured out that the ball joint that was supplied with the UCA's was a equiv for a Moog K6024. This indicates it was for full size GM ( C10's and the like ) and the BJ did fit the UCA. The UCA is for a metric chassis from what I can tell ( it did fit on my Gbody ). Question is this, is there a conversion for g-bodies that would use this BJ with a spindle change or what other vehicles are considered metric chassis's (sorry for my ignorance in this field) that this might have been originally intended for. I just want to sell these but I don't want to mislead anyone either, I tend to think Im a pretty honest person. I believe the UCA's are UB machines if that matters to anyone.

TIA

think ive found my answers - for those that care the arms/BJ combo are for IMCA modified racers that are using pinto/mustang II spindles on a gm metric chassis...

That sounds about right, from what I remember. Much lighter spindle and stronger to boot. It also has a lot of options for the brakes. The Pinto spindles also reduce the bump steer factor as well.

Back