Cheap 109 block and rotating assembly

Mike E

Mr. Badwrench
I have a .060 over 109 block ready to be assembled. New cam bearings have been installed. The block had deck surface damage between the #3 cylinder and the lifter valley from a blown headgasket, and was professionally repaired.

I also have a rotating assembly to go with it. NA crank turned .010 on the rods and .020 on the mains. Stock rods that have had the beams polished and resized with ARP bolts. .060 Unknown dished hypereutectic pistons and pins installed on the rods. Rod and main bearings to match. The whole rotating assembly has been balanced with a stock balancer and flexplate that I will included.

These shortblock parts came with my car when I bought it. The block and rotating assembly was machined 8 or 9 years ago and has been stored in bags since then. It is all completely rust free, ready to assemble (add a set of rings).

$300 for everything and I can deliver it to the GS nats.

I checked the pistons. They are Speed Pro H521NP dished hyper. pistons.

The main and rod bearings are both Federal mogul.

I'll seperate the crank and bearings if someone is interested for $100. And the pistons and block for $100.

Send me some pics of the pistons. I'd like to get them for my "blow up block". Don't need the rods or anything else though.

Pistons, pins and rods. I would prefer to sell them together so I don't have to dissasemble them.

CIMG0390.jpg

CIMG0391.jpg

CIMG0395.jpg

CIMG0396.jpg

3.8574 is the piston OD at the largest point on the skirt.

Crank

CIMG0397.jpg

Bearings

CIMG0398.jpg

No pics of the block repair because it's semi assembled into a mock up motor. If someone is seriously interested, I'll pull the mockup motor apart and snap pics of the repair if it will show up on camera.

rotating assembly

how far are you from knoxville tn. and is crank turbo crank?::cool:

I'm not sure if the block was sonic checked or not. It came with my car when I bought it last month and the machine work was done may years ago by the previous owner. I would assume that since someone spent the money to repair the deck, bore, hone and install new cam bearings, surely they had it sonic checked.

Pistons/ rods are sold.

Block is also spoken for.

The only thing left is the crank and bearings.