Cheap 84 T-type With Fresh Motor/ Trans

UnderdogGN

Price Is $2500.00 Firm

This Is A Non-saveable Very Rusty 1984 T-type With A Super Nice Red Bench Seat Column Shift Interior, 84 G.n. Wheels With No Caps. Motor, Trans And Turbo Are 5000 Mi Fresh. Motor Is A .30 Over Balanced And Line Bored 109 Block New Stock Cam Arp Bolts, 10/10 Crank, Fresh 8445 Heads With New Valves, Valve Springs, 3 Angle Grind, Stock Turbo, Up And Downpipe, Good Exhaust, Tires.

Drive It Home No Matter Where You Live!!!!!!!!!!!

Price Is $2500.00 Firm

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,157
  • P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,151
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,151
  • P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,153
  • P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,143
Living in Minnesota, I've seen worse. Just depends on how much effort and work you're willing to put into it. It's still doable to the right person.

left message

Skipztt, Left A Message On Your Voice Mail With My Ph#, Give Me A Call If Still Interested

Tim

ttt

ttt hey guys i have driven this car and it is great!!! the brake system is nice, wish i had it on my 87 GN!

i only paid $2k for mine back in 2004- and all it needed was a head gasket to get it going.
of course, since then i've managed to do something to the original trans that made it not shift out of first, broke on the of the blacked out headlight bezels, and snagged the right rear wheelwell trim in a piece of parked farm equipment.. and the rear window leaks from somewhere along the top trim, the bumper fillers are falling apart, the doors are both rusted out along the bottom, and the paint is literally falling of the hood, roof, and trunklid.
oh, yeah- the hydroboost leaks PS fluid all over the firewall and no one sells a seal kit.
wow.. when i see it all typed out like that, maybe i paid too much..

you say that's rusty?? damn I wish my car would've been that good when I started:rolleyes: If anyone got ripped off it was me;) Oh well, she be purty soon:cool: Good price and would make an excellent driver

bump for a great deal.
the longblock, 2004r trans & 8.5 rearend are worth more than the asking price!!!

Rust

Rust On Doors,
Rust On Deck Lid
Rust On Quarters
Rust In The Trunk
Rust Hole In Pass Side A-pillar
Rust On Roof

I Would Say Rust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too Bad To Because Interior Is Like New, Engine/ Trans Are New, Previous Owner Just Did Brakes, Shocks, Springs, Etc. Car Drives Great!

Wow:eek: Sounds like it would make a great donor car for someone. Too bad there's gotta be rust holes on the a pillar and rust on the roof! Would be a good donor car for someone with a white, black, or maroon n/a car:cool: