Cheapest place to buy o2 sensors?

The Darkside

Heavy Metal Thunder
I've decided to run some race gas in my car & been told to expect to replace my my o2 sensor when I do,because race gas will foul it really fast.
A friend told me that I'd be better off using a heated o2 as that won't foul near as fast as an unheated one. Where is the cheapest place to buy either heated or unheated o2's ?

The Darkside

Definitely not the dealer.:rolleyes: I don't think the heated one will last any longer than non, it just goes to closed loop sooner, IMO. You might pick up a cheaper "universal" O2s for the race gas, as the computer doesn't see the O2 sensor at WOT, then switch back to the more expensive AC Delco unit after you use up all the race gas.

Ramchargers sells 3 packs of unheated o2s for $66.

Your local auto parts store will charge around $45 for one.

Ramchargers charged me $25 each on the web. I didn't get that deal, but regardless, they were hands down the cheapest, even adding in the shipping cost. Great service too, ordered on Monday afternoon, received on Wednesday. Does it get any better than that? :D See Mike, I told you I'd tell everyone! BTW, you will likely get a different part number sensor; same function, same purple wire, same connector but has updated shielding according to Licht.

John,
have you had that car to the track? Looks like we have a very similar setup. I just fixed an exhaust leak, so I don't know how well it spools now, it was a dog. I have the 85 housing on it.

I was running low 12s on alky at 114 at 23 lbs of boost with 2.0 60' times due to the exhaust leak.

Not since it was bone stock last summer, but soon. I think I'm overprepping; maybe I should just go. Nah, keep prepping! :D

Same here. It was last fall that I ran those times. I have since added Direct Scan, MaxEffort, EGT gauge, and have the dual nozzle alky upgrade coming. I just haven't had time to get it tuned in yet.