You can type here any text you want

check it out - brand new vintage Vector wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
5" backspacing though..:eek: on the 8.5" wide version

Is 5" too much for a regal?

Here's another view. I doubt very much these 15 X 8.5 wheels are a 5" backspace.

Attachments

• parts%204%20sale%20007.jpg
    parts%204%20sale%20007.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 521
Well the vectors I have sitting here have a 3 & 5/8" back spacing and are 8.5" wide. Maybe I should see if I can get $215 a wheel.

Maybe I need to get of my a$$ and throw one of the rims I have on mine and see just how bad they are going to look........no tires mounted on them yet though.

vector rims

wow i been looking for these rims for the longest does anybody know if a set of mt-28,9in slick will fit without any spacers? i want to have this set up for the track only o yea i have h&r swaybar upper and lower arms also

I hate to say it but I believe everything I know of these rims were that they were brought back for the 2005 Dukes of Hazzard movie as a limited production and no one has any left in stock.

Here is the last thread started on these I believe.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/brakes-suspensions-tires-wheels/294845-new-vector-wheels.html

yes they did the rims only fit a 1969 dodge charger or any other mopar with the same offset and bolt pattern. my friend needed a set and i called AR a few times.

i have a few pairs of the 8.5 vector wheels....what is everyone doing for a centercap?

Back